+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please, I need help with Demandes Anterieures

Avispita

Jan 7, 2016
Please, I need help!

I wonder if anyone might be able to help me with this. In the Demandes Anterieures in Mon Projet it asks if I have submitted an immigration application to Canada, and it gives three possible options for the status of the application: Acceptee, Refusee, En Attente.

I submitted an application to CIC on 2014 in the Canadian Experience Class. However, the cap was filled by October, and all the applications submitted by the students that were unlucky to get there faster were returned. My application simply did not enter into the cap because it got filled, but it was (obviously) not accepted (Acceptee), is not in waiting (En Attente), and (I think) it was not Refused (Refusee), it simply was returned. What I understand is that Refused is when under review an application is found not meeting the requirements, being incomplete or simply not eligible.

What should I choose in this case? If I say Yes, and Refusee, do you think this will affect my application in that it will not be considered if I succeed in submitting it tomorrow?

Thank you for all your help.