+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please i need help for applying PR via Express Entry

shaan_mkt

May 15, 2016
Hi, I am Shan, I am a BBA graduate with 8 years of overseas experience in sales and marketing Recently i have noticed that my profession is also included in the NOC of Canada - Corporate Sales, Marketing Advertising and public relation NOC 0 & NOC A. but whenever i am trying to check the eligibility criteria @ cic site it shows am ineligible, but my point is 69 which is bit higher than the required one ie;67. iam 32 years old but i don't have any job offer from Canada or any blood relation. i tried to check their job bank, there are numerous vacancies which suites my profile, i know its useless without applying PR.
Lot more consultants including Yaxis, Abhinav etc said me that i am eligible to apply. i don't know what where how....many questions comes in my mind.
I really need advice and help of you.. Is it possible to apply who holds Marketing experience? What is the current success ratio who have same experience and degree.

What if i choose Quebec province is it ok? I really really need suggestion and your support.

sheepdontswim

May 4, 2016
You probably qualify, but you may not have enough points to get an invitation to apply. I moved to Canada through Express Entry as a marketing manager.

The CIC quiz tells you that you don't qualify unless you've already taken the language exam and gotten your education assessed.

This is how it worked for me 15miles.info/cic-express-entry/ including the timeline and costs. If you have to have documents translated it'll take a bit longer and cost more, but it's otherwise the same regardless of where you're from.