+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need guidance

Apr 9, 2018
Me and my family applying for visit visa for Canada, only my wife passport is expiring in December 2018,.

Is expiration date of passport will effect the issuance for multiple visit visa?

prashh

Oct 28, 2014
as per recent submitted visitor visa application for my in-laws in March 2018 , Passport request letter from CIC had this in conditions
  1. your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in canada
  2. Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Me and my family applying for visit visa for Canada, only my wife passport is expiring in December 2018,.

Is expiration date of passport will effect the issuance for multiple visit visa?
If approved, the maximum validity of your TRV would be until the passport expiry.

However, it is more likely that your wife will be issued 6-months, single-entry visa. Your wife may want to consider getting a new passport before she applies for a TRV

Apr 9, 2018
If approved, the maximum validity of your TRV would be until the passport expiry.

However, it is more likely that your wife will be issued 6-months, single-entry visa. Your wife may want to consider getting a new passport before she applies for a TRV