+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please I need an urgent advise

charlie193

Sep 11, 2010
@All

I have really gain alot of tips about canada travel in this forum. I am a Nigeria going for my MSc at the University of Manitoba Winnipeg. I have applied for my study permit in Nigeria and I have also done my medicals. I am now waiting for the Visa.

Please I have a question. Can they refuse somebody Study permit because of an eye defect?

I am actually the person I went for my medical today, though I uses glasses, but when the Doctor said that I should remove my glasses I was unable to read the stuff hung on the wall. Now the doctor said I should bring a report from my ophthalmologist about starting the condition of my eyes.

I am actually a shot sighted person with first stage cataract on my left eye( And when my ophthalmologist recommend surgery for the left eye, I blatantly refuse cos am scare and I see well with my glasses on, so I refused the surgery)

Now the Doctor want an Ophthalmologist report about the situation of my eyes, especially the left eye.

Guys Please what do you think?

Should I go with the report starting the actual condition of my eyes or I should try to tell my ophthalmologist to sweeten the report small, telling them that I only have short sight and that is all.

Please guys what do you think ?

Thanks, Please if you see this try to reply.

charlie193

Sep 11, 2010
@Guys

Please am still waiting for suggestion.

I notice that people are just viewing the post without rendering any help. Anyway, one love to you all,

I think I will move on to any other place I can get anwsers to my question.

Thanks and I wish you luck

hasnaat

Jul 7, 2010
Multan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey bud....

there is no question of rejection for medical grounds that are out of your control

just provide medical officer with the report they asked for and trust yourself.

there are several guys with severe disability and get visa.

no worries. . . have a great day.

charlie193

Sep 11, 2010
@haasnat

Thanks, i am very grateful. I wish you well in life. Please continue your good work of helping others, i tell you the sky will not even be your limit.

Thanks

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dont worry man
You will get it. Trust yourself.
If you have a good luck, then you will do every thing.

charlie193

Sep 11, 2010
@Shadzad

Thanks for your reply, Thank you very much. Yes I beleive you..... I am definetly gonna make it through.

macho2028

Sep 2, 2010
from what I heard ... unless u have some kinds of dangerous diseases, you will be rejected (HIV and AIDS are good example) ... eye defect won't give the Visa officer any reason to refuse your application :p

Cheers

sehdevadesh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
@charlie
Your eye is normal ( I mean weak eyes is 1 out of every 2 so its OK ) as far as cataract goes its not a communicable disease and neither is a medical burden on economy so please go ahead.
My honest suggestion is please don't mess your case by providing false or altered report. you will create a mess which is not there so be genuine and go with normal report!!!
Hope it helps