+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please ,I need an advice

KEE

Aug 9, 2011
Hi.

I am 32 years old, B.E in Electronic Engineering in 2003 from Pakistan
I have 8 years of experience. I also work experience in Saudi Arab. I just came to Pakistan last month. Most of my work is related to designing and supervision.
I am interested to learn technical knowledge that is why I want to admission in (co-op) Electronics Engineering Technician - Communications 2 years in Seneca.
I have my own construction company in Pakistan. One of my motive is that If I studied Technician diploma in Seneca . May be in future I will be sound in Technical knowledge too so that I could apply work permit of Saudi Arab or may be in Pakistan , I could better handle my company so that Technician can't fool me easily.
So are these reason are good so that I could apply to study in Canada ?

fendsits

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 overall band
Med's Done....
18/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks to the almighty on 12/8/2011
LANDED..........
very soon...
well you there is no reason y u should not apply because you have a company which can be a perfect reason for you to come back after your course and about your past endeavors you know better then any one. so write a SOP explaining a ll those above stated details, fill up the forms, get your financial docs and your good to go.... all the best

fendsits

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 overall band
Med's Done....
18/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
very soon...
but one thing you should have docs explaining the gap u have since your last graduation..

KEE

Aug 9, 2011
thank you for helping ,

I want to know that Is it OK , If I join 2 years diploma of technician after B.E in electronics ?

And to whom I should write SOP ? Seneca Institute. or CHC ?

oosman

Star Member
Jul 11, 2010
u need technical knowledge ,i cant understand ,u are engineer,,and ,,y technician course after BE,,

any special reason

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KEE said:
Hi.

I have 8 years of experience. I also work experience in Saudi Arab. I just came to Pakistan last month. Most of my work is related to designing and supervision.
I am interested to learn technical knowledge that is why I want to admission in (co-op) Electronics Engineering Technician - Communications 2 years in Seneca.
I have my own construction company in Pakistan. One of my motive is that If I studied Technician diploma in Seneca . May be in future I will be sound in Technical knowledge too so that I could apply work permit of Saudi Arab or may be in Pakistan , I could better handle my company so that Technician can't fool me easily.
I wish everything goes well for you. But my friend, with this "story" V.O. is not going to trust you at all (Its just my opinion)

1. You have B.E with 8 year of Work experience, and now you are aspiring for "Technician Course" at a college level (and that college Seneca is always a choice of nefarious agents for students....Visa Officer know everything, since thousands of students try for colleges like Humber, Seneca or even that so called Cenential (sorry I forget its name!), so VO may not trust you and may reject your file on the basis of "incompatible selection of course which is not relevant with your past studies, experience and work). They are too much practical and do not buy stories. Visa Officer are not bound to take decision on the basis of "RULES", They do consider Applicant Profile.

2. You have mentioned that you have 8 years of work experience, so do not forget to put "work experience Letter" on a Company official Note...Its a must for showing and explaining gap.

3. finally I would say that it would be better for you, if you atleast try for a course which is equal to BE, if not higher !!

KEE

Aug 9, 2011
Thank you for Advising.

For Electronic Engineering Technician Course -Which is 2 years diploma, However Seneca offers that If someone have B.E degree with experience , he can apply fast track course.Which is 1 year diploma
Mean he doesn't have to join from 1st semester , directly join from 3rd semester for those who have Engineering degree.

What about that ?

fendsits

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 overall band
Med's Done....
18/06/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
very soon...
well u have to prove them with your best effort even if seneca accepts you. just state your reason and try to get a recommendation letter from seneca it would help..all the best

KEE

Aug 9, 2011
There is also Graduate Certificate Programs offer in Seneca, which is " Applied Electronics Design" , 8 month course + 4 month co-op training.

Which is better for me ?
IF I choose this program which is one year Graduate Certificate program , Could I join another course after that when I will finished this 8 month course ?
Will my visa could extended, If I decide to study more ?

Please reply.

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
KEE said:
Hi.

Your credential is very powerful (8 years of exp!) and you can get admission to MSc/MEng (at least) which are also 2 years of course, only better. So instead of going to Seneca for a diploma, why don't you just go for a better degree. Because at the end, it is your money so why not get the best degree possible :)

VO "will" question when you apply to qualification below your current ones or worse, a direct rejection.

Last option if you don't want to pursue master, go for post graduate certification ATLEAST!