+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help_Documents required after applied in Mon Project

zhuzhu15

Sep 29, 2020
Hi I'm wondering if any one who got invited and has submitted their documents to the MIDI can share some information on the format and requirements of those documents?

Say I've spend times in a country other than Canada or my home country in the past 10 years, so what kind of documents they would ask as a prove to verify the stay there.

And also what kind of documents would they ask for a foreign diploma issued in countries other than Canada and my home country? would they ask for a letter of enrollment or attestation on top of the certified copies of the diploma and transcripts.

And what about foreign working experiences, can anybody share the format and requirement for the letter of work aboard please?

I know I would get a personal checklist after submit the application in Mon project, but I'm just trying to be prepared ahead since obtain documents in another country tend to take longer than it should be due to the Covid...

Any idea would help, thanks a lot!

rutils

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ottawa
For work: Work permit copy, visa copy, employment verification letter on company letterhead.
For education: certified true copy of certificate and marksheets.