Aug 15, 2019
INDIA
My age is 28
I have completed MBA from India
Banking Experience as a customer service officer is 4 years
Ielts score - L-8.5 R-8 W-6.5 S- 6.5 overall 7.5
I dont have job offer and any blood relative in canada
Current CRS is 409

PLEASE GUIDE ME WHICH PNP WOULD BE BEST FOR ME TO APPLY PR ??
I am very much CONFUSED, THANK YOU

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
With your profile, all you need to do is increase your IELTS scores. You'll get 481 points with a CLB 10, and 469 with a CLB 9. More than enough to get a direct ITA.

I'm assuming you're single, and that your MBA was recognized as a Master's degree.

tanudeep05

Aug 15, 2019
INDIA
Yes i know all these factors but thing is that it was my 5th attempt and i completely fed up of giving ielts again and again. That's why i am seeking any sort of PNP. If you could provide me with this information. It would be really helpful.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Yes i know all these factors but thing is that it was my 5th attempt and i completely fed up of giving ielts again and again. That's why i am seeking any sort of PNP. If you could provide me with this information. It would be really helpful.
Improving your IELTS scores will guarantee you an ITA.

With lower CRS scores, the PNPs that usually work are for people with in-demand skills - tech workers, nurses, things like that. Your work experience does not qualify as an in-demand occupation.

90% of PNP programs require a Job Offer. The other 10% will need in-demand skills. I'm ignoring all the Entrepreneur/Business PNPs.

You can read up on the PNPs, but if you're expecting to get an ITA through a PNP, I would recommend you re-calibrate your expectations. It's not likely to happen.

tanudeep05

Aug 15, 2019
INDIA
Thank you.
Please tell me one more thing. Is it compulsory to have your overseas job experience in noc A or B to receive an ITA ? Or any job category even noc C will go through in order to get PR ?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thank you.
Please tell me one more thing. Is it compulsory to have your overseas job experience in noc A or B to receive an ITA ? Or any job category even noc C will go through in order to get PR ?
You need NOC 0,A,B to qualify. You cannot qualify if you don't have that.