+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! :(

aklomjaroon

Nov 27, 2018
Hi guys,

I have got my PPR however I needed to send them ASAP because I have a flight back home in 1 month! However, Canada Post strike makes it hard for me to make sure it will get there on time right now!

Have anyone send it through Fedex or UPS before since I went to them and they said it's ok but when they show me the P.O. box the number is actually different? Or should I risk it with Canada Post:( ?

Thank you so so much for your help!

Reactions: h.abdou30

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi guys,

I have got my PPR however I needed to send them ASAP because I have a flight back home in 1 month! However, Canada Post strike makes it hard for me to make sure it will get there on time right now!

Have anyone send it through Fedex or UPS before since I went to them and they said it's ok but when they show me the P.O. box the number is actually different? Or should I risk it with Canada Post:( ?

Thank you so so much for your help!
Hey am also the same I have flight back home about 1month but i Risk it today and i sent it with canada post the lady work there she told me its will take only 2 days to reach Ottawa because they come back to normale process
My question is when you will received your passport back what I should do
Do I need to do exit or should I go home and I will do landing when I come back

h.abdou30

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
@h.abdou30 Thank you for your reply! I think the best scenario is to get a passport before we leave or move the flight......
Yes that all our option
But am still confuse about how it will work for me
Should I need to go and come back by airplane then I will do the normale landing or should I will do the exit here in usa border