+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help!!

Y16v

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
I applied for pr after my nomination (AINP) yesterday. So now I gave the police certificate from my country and the country I was for16 months for work. The think is that I have a problem with a situation from my country and after 6to 7 months from now I ll have an issue with my police certificate. Now is ok NIL but after 5-6 months it won't.
The question is if I pass the criminal Check in the first steps of my application could be ask in the future again for police certificate.
Tha k you

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I applied for pr after my nomination (AINP) yesterday. So now I gave the police certificate from my country and the country I was for16 months for work. The think is that I have a problem with a situation from my country and after 6to 7 months from now I ll have an issue with my police certificate. Now is ok NIL but after 5-6 months it won't.
The question is if I pass the criminal Check in the first steps of my application could be ask in the future again for police certificate.
Tha k you
During the "landing" interview you will be asked if you have ever been convicted of a crime. Is this issue going to cause you to have to answer "yes"?

If so, and lying would be "misrepresentation" anyway, you may have problems.