+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help.

May 11, 2018
I am student here in canada and my mother applied to come at convocation through vfs. She Applied on 30 april 2018 and her pasport is courired yesterday . We haven’t recieved any email but when i tracked it, it is already despatched. Is it necessary to have e-mail for visa . On the other end my in-laws applied same day through same person and got e-mail of despatch. I am little worried for my mother.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am student here in canada and my mother applied to come at convocation through vfs. She Applied on 30 april 2018 and her pasport is courired yesterday . We haven’t recieved any email but when i tracked it, it is already despatched. Is it necessary to have e-mail for visa . On the other end my in-laws applied same day through same person and got e-mail of despatch. I am little worried for my mother.
Your question is not clear. How did you get to know that her passport has been couriered if you did not get an email?

Did your mom get an email that her application (with an Application Number) has been couriered from the Visa Application Centre/VAC to the visa office? Or was it from the visa office to the VAC? And when?

If her processed passport has been couriered from the visa office to the VAC then a decision has been made. She can expect her passport,on Monday.

As you submitted paper applications, if you linked your mom's paper application to her MyCIC account then you will NOT receive any emails from IRCC/VFS. All updates, including for dispatch of passport, is notified only through the MyCIC account

Last edited:
May 11, 2018
No i dint get any email . I checked in through vfs tracking number which saysVisa application, tracking ID No xxxxxxxxxxxx – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 11/05/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.

She did aplied from agent so she doesnot have any other tracking number to check.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No i dint get any email . I checked in through vfs tracking number which saysVisa application, tracking ID No xxxxxxxxxxxx – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 11/05/2018 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.
Your mom can expect the processed passport tomorrow through Blue Dart Couriers if she opted for courier service

Last edited: