+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help

Pearlie

May 31, 2017
Ghana
Hello good day guys. Please I would like to immigrate to canada(temporarily) to study. However my family do not have enough funds to sponsor my education as an international student in canada. I have a friend who is a rich millionaire(worth over $300million when you google his name)who is willing to sponsor my studies. He is about 60yrs and I am in my early 20s so I cannot show proof of friendship. Please what are my chances and any suggestion on how I can go about my application with regards to the sponsorship issue would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
From which country you are going to apply and what is your profile?

Pearlie

May 31, 2017
Ghana
I am from Ghana in West Africa. I don't really have a profile because I am now gathering all the info I could need. For the records though I am a(fresh) bsc agribusiness management graduate (with a second class upper division)and would hopefully be 6month into a one year mandatory national service(work experience)by the time I wish to apply for visa.

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
Your friend can transfer the money to your account. You can explain that money was given to you by your parents/relatives/property inheritance.