+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help

Bakr Ahmad

May 21, 2017
Hello Mr,Mrs
I'm glad to take the chance to contact you .. my name is Abubakr Ahmad , 27 years old ,I'm a physician graduated in 2013.
I'm one of many Egyptians are waiting eagerly to can apply to the immigration to Canada as a refugee .. I'm a physician with monthly salary less than 100 U.S $ !! ,, that's not only the reason for which i want to immigrate but since people revolution in January 2011 to expel Mubarak and his system we live in completely tyrannic and unfair government specially with this person callel El sisi who is such a killer like Bashar El asad in Syria killing and arrest to all young and old people with any dignity or human rights or even interrogation and all that is based on such suspicion of being belonging to Ekhwan Muslims political group and giving the world the a wrong picture of them as terrorists in the meantime this government prefers certain society groups over others with out any justice or reason like military ppl , Police ppl and Judges whose salaries are exceeding 2 and 3 thousands U.S $ in month ans special treatment at any place they are like health care or different rights and welfare too ,while most of us are suffering from the high expensive costs in every thing of all life corners like water , electricity , food and transports .. the condition here is completely unhuman and i really can't live as a human being , i don't feel safe . we don't have a human health care like others , we're out of discrimination in education between other countries and many other aspects of life are below what human can stand .. i even can't think about getting married or having a car .. because simply i don't have money for that and i'm a doctor !! so how is it for really simple guy or girl like millions who doesn't have any job !!

I really hope you can help me getting there and find a survival job until i complete my postgraduate study then i'll try to work in my field as physician .. I always want to live abroad but unfortunately ; I don't have the enough income to pay for travelling on my own for study , living costs as every place request a bank statement as a financial guarantee over 10 thousands dollars it means over 150,000 thousands Egyptian pound a number i'll never have in this life condition in this country ..and i don't know what to do to make this dream come true.
I deeply hope you can help me with that and i will do whatever it takes to take this chance .

Best Regards and Many Thanks,
Abubakr Ahmad.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are looking to move to Canada permanently (immigrate), you'll need to research each of Canada's programs to see what it takes to qualify and how you can apply. Generally speaking, you need at least one year of full time paid work experience to qualify. You typically also need to have enough funds to support your move to Canada - for a single individual this is around $12,500. You can find detailed information about Canada's immigration programs here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

In order to work as a doctor in Canada, you will need to have your qualifications recognized. This process typically takes a number of years and several thousand dollars. So once you immigrate to Canada, expect it will be several years before you will be able to work as a doctor.

If you wish to move to Canada under a temporary work permit instead. You'll need to find an employer who is willing to offer you a full time job in Canada and who is also willing to obtain an approved LMIA - so that you can apply for a work permit. Generally speaking, it's very difficult to find employers willing to go through the LMIA process. There are no jobs on this forum - you would need to apply for jobs through sites like monster, indeed, workopolis, etc.

Good luck.