+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help

Rango101

Jan 21, 2014
Hello Dear Members,

I would greatly appreciate if you would answer my question. I am a dependent on my spouse's PR application under FSW. We received our visas and COPR four months ago. He is in Canada while I am still in Europe studying and has never been to Canada. He did his landing and is now seeking separation from me. I just want to know what that means for me?
If he informs CIC of his intentions before I land (1) will that affect my visa?, and (2) since he was rewarded points for my education to qualify, will his PR will be cancelled?

Thank you very much!

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Your visa will be affected if you dont land.
2. Chances r less that his visa will be cancelled coz he has already got the PR card. I may be wrong. But I am not sure on this point.
Why dont u land tomorrow itself. if I would have been in your place I would have done that.
Rango101 said:
Hello Dear Members,

I would greatly appreciate if you would answer my question. I am a dependent on my spouse's PR application under FSW. We received our visas and COPR four months ago. He is in Canada while I am still in Europe studying and has never been to Canada. He did his landing and is now seeking separation from me. I just want to know what that means for me?
If he informs CIC of his intentions before I land (1) will that affect my visa?, and (2) since he was rewarded points for my education to qualify, will his PR will be cancelled?

Thank you very much!

Rango101

Jan 21, 2014
Thank you. I'm writing a few exams right now, hence cannot land right away. But something to consider. I was wondering why his PR will not be affected?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
his PR would be effected before his departure you may ask to embassy to deducted the points which were awarded cause of you .........now only you have one way ......just land in Canada before expiring your visa that's and let live him his life and do live your life........now you should not be interested in cancellation of his PR that's is not possible .......

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hurry up !!! Dont delay. You will NOT be able to land in Canada once the authorities are informed.
If you have 1 day time, Buy a return ticket, land in Canada & come back to UK the same day.

Please note you can study inside the plane. Your study hours will not be hampered, if you go to Canada for 1 day.

If you have 3 months time, I suggest you to enter Canada, stay for 3 months to collect the PR card + Medical card & then leave for UK on the 4th month.

Thalia

Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2011
AOR Received.
27 April 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO: 4 June 2011
Med's Request
11 June 2012
Med's Done....
26 June 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
11 October 2012
LANDED..........
13 May 2013
Totally agree with A.Khan,

Don't waste any time! Take the earliest flight you can, land, give an address where someone can collect your PR and mail it to you, and go back home. Then you can take your time to study, pack or whatever, and enter Canada again when you will be ready without caring what he is going to do. You deserve at least that much for being there for him during the process.

Good luck