+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with two Q's on Citiz App/fee payment/presence calcultor

LizkaF

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,

I already filled in and printed my applications for Citizenship Canada, but I just wanted to double check two things.
Please ,if you know, let me know.

1) Do I need to name the Physical Presence Calculation (online version) with my full name and last name?
At the moment I have it printed out but I just gave it a random name (Liz0103) not knowing if my real name has to be there. So is my husband's. And can I print it in advance? Not on the application date? (I know that the top date in it and the bottom date with signature have to match the date in the application)

2)Does the fee has to be paid on the date of application? Or I can pay the fee in advance? Is there an expiry date for the fee? SORRY! JUST FOUND AN ANSWER TO THIS ONE.

Thank you!!!

Last edited:

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, the sun is rising in the east, and the earth is turning around its axis.

LizkaF

Feb 16, 2018
Physical presence calculator only ask for your SIGNATURE and DATE of signing at the last entry on the paper.
I was confused because when I printed it out on the very top it showed the "calculation name" under which i previously saved it. That is why I thought that maybe my Name and last name have to be there.
So you are saying that only my signature and date, but my name should not appear anywhere on it?

jamie hito

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Japan
If your still apprehensive seeing that other name on top, you can always write your name in bold letters under your signature. That is legal.

I dunno if the guy who will read your application at cic is a dumbo or not and doesn’t know if his nose are on his face.

It is always better to follow the instructions. Because not a lot have common sense.

Or, make another physical presence calculation and then print it. So the save name wouldn’t be anywhere on the paper.

LizkaF

Feb 16, 2018
"you can always write your name in bold letters under your signature. That is legal."
Thank you! I will do this!

LizkaF

Feb 16, 2018
Did you have it printed out on one page? Mine is on two pages, so I do not know to print on two separate pages or on one on two sides.

robinhood_1984

Jan 22, 2018
Did you have it printed out on one page? Mine is on two pages, so I do not know to print on two separate pages or on one on two sides.
Don't worry about it, just sign and date where it asks and thats it. My physical presence calculator is 17 pages long.

jamie hito

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Japan
2 papers. Like I said, many lacks common sense and the official who may check your application might say yours is incomplete because he didn’t look at the back page if you printed the presence calculator back to back.

LizkaF

Feb 16, 2018
Oh thank you so much!
And do I need to pay for citizenship Certificates ($75) when I make the payment for the applications?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Two separate pages. And you may "mark" them as Lizka-PPCalc-1/2 and Lizka-PPCalc-2/2.