+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help with my U.S. visa application

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
I'm having a hard time filling in this stupid DS-160 form ugh. I'm from South Africa and I need to transit in Minneapolis for like less than 2 hours. It's such a stupid damn form .
After I select 'other' under the "purpose of travel" drop down, I selected "transit directly through the US".
Okay great. Under that, they keep asking me which cities or areas I intend to visit in the US, not that I have the time to do that, but I really don't want to visit anywhere in the US. It's driving me crazy I don't know what to do or say. They keep asking me for the address where I am going to stay in the US but I don't have one because I have to transit for 1 hour 55 minutes.

Has anyone had to do this before?

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wrong forum, my friend. This is a Canadian immigration forum.

toxicair said:
I'm having a hard time filling in this stupid DS-160 form ugh. I'm from South Africa and I need to transit in Minneapolis for like less than 2 hours. It's such a stupid damn form .
After I select 'other' under the "purpose of travel" drop down, I selected "transit directly through the US".
Okay great. Under that, they keep asking me which cities or areas I intend to visit in the US, not that I have the time to do that, but I really don't want to visit anywhere in the US. It's driving me crazy I don't know what to do or say. They keep asking me for the address where I am going to stay in the US but I don't have one because I have to transit for 1 hour 55 minutes.

Has anyone had to do this before?

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Yes I know that. It's a transit visa-I'm stopping there before I enter Canada. I was just wondering if anyone in here has had to apply for a US transit visa too. I couldn't find a forum for it so I just asked here instead.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, I see. I am surprised that you were not able to find a forum in U.S. immigration. There are tons of them!

toxicair said:
Yes I know that. It's a transit visa-I'm stopping there before I enter Canada. I was just wondering if anyone in here has had to apply for a US transit visa too. I couldn't find a forum for it so I just asked here instead.

toxicair

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
Hey guys. I can't find anything. I posted in 2 forums as well and I looked for help. I need to fill in that form but they ask me for contacts in the USA and also where I will be staying even though I ticked TRANSIT.. Ugh It's so frustrating..