+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help - we got our pcc from uae - how to send it after AOR

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Hello all

thanks for all your support

we got our pcc from Dubai embassy in London but we don't know whats the fastest way to send it to cic

please let us know

the pcc from Dubai says that the requesting country of pcc is uk. is that a problem?

please help

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello all

we got our pcc from Dubai embassy in London but we don't know whats the fastest way to send it to cic

please let us know

the pcc from Dubai says that the requesting country of pcc is uk. is that a problem?

please help
usually by CSE

Reactions: Ayeshaazhar

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
but will my file gets updates immediately? I am worried they might reject my application now since they wont receive it on time
no idea. you'll have to wait about 4 weeks before getting an answer. did you submit your application without it? Or did they request it from you as additional documents?

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
no idea. you'll have to wait about 4 weeks before getting an answer. did you submit your application without it? Or did they request it from you as additional documents?

I submitted application without it but provided an loe for the proof of receipt and application of pcc. it was delayed

does it have to say Canada as requesting country?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I submitted application without it but provided an loe for the proof of receipt and application of pcc. it was delayed

does it have to say Canada as requesting country?
then you have to send it as a CSE. as for the requesting country thing i have no idea. wait for others who might know

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hello all

please let us know

please help
Did that online thing work? I hope it was helpful.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
which online thing are you referring?

is it cse? yes I just sent one cse and uploaded the certificate. is there any other option to send this as fast as possible?
No. I am referring to the link I shared on your earlier post regarding the application of UAE PCC. Did you apply online for the PCC or you obtained the PCC through UAE embassy in London which was delayed?

Ayeshaazhar

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
No. I am referring to the link I shared on your earlier post regarding the application of UAE PCC. Did you apply online for the PCC or you obtained the PCC through UAE embassy in London which was delayed?

ohh no I got it through the embassy today. thanks for the link you provided since I already had started attesting my fingerprints as required by that link. anyways I got it now and uploaded through cse

still wondering if there is any other way to send this to cic as fast as possible

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
ohh no I got it through the embassy today. thanks for the link you provided since I already had started attesting my fingerprints as required by that link. anyways I got it now and uploaded through cse

still wondering if there is any other way to send this to cic as fast as possible
Oh Ok. I think CSE is the fastest way for communicating with CIC. Try contacting them through phone and take their advise as well.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
please do u have the number?
Client Support Centre contact options
  • Web form
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.