+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help, Visa Office has requested for NOA

Traveller17

Sep 15, 2016
Dear Members,
I need your help with regards to my Mother's Super Visa.
Applied online on June 12th, today got a request from visa office to provide NOA.
My last year income was lower than LICO that's why didn't submit NOA with application.
But this year I have new job who meets the LICO requirement, submitted employment letter & pay stubs with application.
Now I'm super confused If they're going to assess LICO from last year income, what should i do, need your advice please?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
IRCC can request any documents to ascertain that you meet LICO. You must upload the NOA + any new documents to prove you can support your parents' stay

Reactions: Traveller17

Traveller17

Sep 15, 2016
IRCC can request any documents to ascertain that you meet LICO. You must upload the NOA + any new documents to prove you can support your parents' stay
Thanks Bryanna and i appreciate your response.
I'm just wondering after uploading the NOA, are there more chances of refusal as my 2016 NOA doesn't meet the LICO. How should i deal with this situation, which extra documents should i provide to support LICO even though i have already uploaded my employment letter with pay stubs that meets the LICO for current year as per my current salary.
Looking forward for your response, thanks a lot.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna and i appreciate your response.
I'm just wondering after uploading the NOA, are there more chances of refusal as my 2016 NOA doesn't meet the LICO. How should i deal with this situation, which extra documents should i provide to support LICO even though i have already uploaded my employment letter with pay stubs that meets the LICO for current year as per my current salary.
Looking forward for your response, thanks a lot.
Hi,

Hope your mom has demonstrated strong ties + strong financials although she has applied for a super visa. If the visa office believes you just meet LICO then your mom could be granted a TRV instead. So, I would stay hopeful

You can also upload:
1. Evidence of financial investments

2. Pension statement

3. You can include your spouse as a co-signer if you're married (to meet LICO)

4. Latest bank statement

5. Any additional documents to prove your mom's strong ties

Cheers

Last edited:

Traveller17

Sep 15, 2016
Hi,

Hope your mom has demonstrated strong ties + strong financials although she has applied for a super visa. If the visa office believes you just meet LICO then your mom could be granted a TRV instead. So, I would stay hopeful

You can also upload:
1. Evidence of financial investments

2. Pension statement

3. You can include your spouse as a co-signer if you're married (to meet LICO)

4. Latest bank statement

5. Any additional documents to prove your mom's strong ties

Cheers
Hi Bryanna,
Thanks for your helpful information, i really appreciate it.
I will upload the documents in few days as per visa officer request.
Hoping for the positive outcome.

navneet1983

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Hi Traveller17! Can you please provide an update to your mom's super visa application? I'm in a similar situation that while I can prove the income threshold using current year income and pay stubs, my last year NOA has a lower income. Did you provide the NOA and was your mom granted a super visa? really appreciate your response. thanks!

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Hi Traveller17! Can you please provide an update to your mom's super visa application? I'm in a similar situation that while I can prove the income threshold using current year income and pay stubs, my last year NOA has a lower income. Did you provide the NOA and was your mom granted a super visa? really appreciate your response. thanks!
It is definitely not recommended by the experts to apply with your financial situation however, I have seen someone here who applied with your exact condition and they got approved for supervisa. You can try your luck.

Reactions: navneet1983

Kindness101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
Canada
App. Filed.......
June 24,15
AOR Received.
Aug 28,15
File Transfer...
AIP - November 15, 2016
Med's Request
PCC request Jan 9th, 17
Med's Done....
June 24, 15 and December, 2017
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
April 9, 2018
Reactions: navneet1983

mgelgendy

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Doc's Request.
25-06-2018
AOR Received.
23-09-2018
Passport Req..
31-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-02-2019
any luck?
I have the exact same situation and would appreciate any feedback.