+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help! Visa got rejected.

Sahithi1405

Dec 10, 2018
I've applied for visa on 20th November. Yesterday, I revived and email stating my visa got rejected due to the reason :
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects or plans.

I am an electronics student with 59%.ive applied for UCW University, MBA. My ielts score is 7 no band less than 6.5. I've even showed the bank loan papers.
What are my chances of getting visa for the second time and could u let me know thethings I need to concentrate on so that my visa doesn't get rejected this time. Please.

krunal6689

Star Member
Dec 16, 2017
bro you are from engineering and you want to move in business line.so you need strong justification to prove that MBA will help you in future.just correct your sop and then re-apply.don't worry you will get your visa next time.and except loan papers provide ITR for more support and if you have good fund then show it too

Sahithi1405

Dec 10, 2018
bro you are from engineering and you want to move in business line.so you need strong justification to prove that MBA will help you in future.just correct your sop and then re-apply.don't worry you will get your visa next time.and except loan papers provide ITR for more support and if you have good fund then show it too
Thank you :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Consider yourself lucky. I would never suggest attending that program. It won't help you get employment in Canada.