+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! URGENT! HOW TO CHANGE NAME IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?

Bhrugul

Jul 12, 2020
Hello,
I didn’t mention my middle name in express entry profile but in passport I got first name and middle name too as a given name. will it creat any problem to my application? Please guide me.

allabs

Nov 5, 2019
Hello,
I didn’t mention my middle name in express entry profile but in passport I got first name and middle name too as a given name. will it creat any problem to my application? Please guide me.
It should not create a problem. I made the same mistake by omitting my middle name in my Express Entry Profile, but i made sure it was the corrected one i filled during the PR application and i did not have any problem with that.

Bhrugul

Jul 12, 2020
It should not create a problem. I made the same mistake by omitting my middle name in my Express Entry Profile, but i made sure it was the corrected one i filled during the PR application and i did not have any problem with that.
thank you

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hello guys,
I did the same mistake, but I discovered it too late after submitting the PR application. Would you please let me know what can I do at this stage to resolve this issue?
Thanks

DimpleSunil

Mar 13, 2021
You don't have to withdraw it and make it again,

Just follow the CIC instructions as below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29
Even I had the same problem. I got my ITA. On my passport my name is Dipal Sunil Patel but I received ITA with Dipal Patel. Even in the Express Entry Profile my name is Dipal Patel and now I am not able to change it. Can someone please help me with it. I tried following the steps mentioned in the link above but it seems that it does not work in my case. Please guide me with further Steps.

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Even I had the same problem. I got my ITA. On my passport my name is Dipal Sunil Patel but I received ITA with Dipal Patel. Even in the Express Entry Profile my name is Dipal Patel and now I am not able to change it. Can someone please help me with it. I tried following the steps mentioned in the link above but it seems that it does not work in my case. Please guide me with further Steps.
I made the same mistake but I wrote a letter of explanation and attached the bio-page of my passport as reference.
Just write a letter or explanation and attach a copy of your passport's bio-data page.

Larsclara

Oct 27, 2023
Hi please any update on what happened?