+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! URGENT! HOW TO CHANGE NAME IN EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE?

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
hi guys,
my name has 'singh' as middle name but i didn't included it in express entry profile, although, it's on my work permit and passport.
Is that gonna be a problem?
I am not able to change my name in the express entry profile as well. Looks like that box is locked, can't make any changes.
Do I have to make a new profile?

aaskar

Jan 31, 2017
hi guys,
my name has 'singh' as middle name but i didn't included it in express entry profile, although, it's on my work permit and passport.
I am not able to change my name in the express entry profile as well. Looks like that box is locked, can't make any changes.
You don't have to withdraw it and make it again,

Just follow the CIC instructions as below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1003&top=29

Rohit0202

Jun 7, 2017
hi guys,
Hi, I am facing the same issue. What u did to get it resolved. Please assist.

yazad05

May 30, 2018
Thanks for your reply guys but that was a post from last year I HAVE GOT MY PR :D
Can you please let me know how you solved the middle name issue? In my express entry application i forgot to mention my middle name and i have received an invitation to apply for PR. i am able to change my name in the PR application form but will the discrepancy cause issues for me later on? your response is much appreciated.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Can you please let me know how you solved the middle name issue? In my express entry application i forgot to mention my middle name and i have received an invitation to apply for PR. i am able to change my name in the PR application form but will the discrepancy cause issues for me later on? your response is much appreciated.
I'm sorry man but I don't remember what I did that time :( , it's been more than 1 year
Most likely there won't be any major issues for any minor discrepancies.

I have my middle name in a lot of my Canadian documents and it's missing in a lot as well, haven't created any kind of problem to me yet.

allabs

Nov 5, 2019
Thank you very much. I was able to add middle name without withdrawing my application. You saved me a lot of effort.
Good Day. Please kindly share what happened after effecting the change on you PR application. was there any problem??

Thanks