Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
Thank you in advance.... for anyone who can help me...

I am filing up the IMM 5257 form... and i have some questions regarding the said form.

1. I don't have relatives who can provide invitation letter. There is a portion here what address im going to stay. Is a friends' address accepted even if i stay for only a few days?
If i indicate a hotel, where i will stay, do i have to attach the reservation/booking of the hotel?

2. How much do i need to declare as an assurance for a visa if i intend to stay for 3 weeks?

Thank you very much

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
hawk0404 said:
Thank you in advance.... for anyone who can help me...

I am filing up the IMM 5257 form... and i have some questions regarding the said form.

1. I don't have relatives who can provide invitation letter. There is a portion here what address im going to stay. Is a friends' address accepted even if i stay for only a few days?
If i indicate a hotel, where i will stay, do i have to attach the reservation/booking of the hotel?

2. How much do i need to declare as an assurance for a visa if i intend to stay for 3 weeks?

Thank you very much
You mentioned a "friends' address"; can't this friend issue an invitation letter? You can actually go to Canada for purely tourism purposes and yes hotel bookings would help. You must have enough funds to make the trip - round trip air fare, travels, food, lodging in Canada and then have some more left after you made the trip. The visa officers wouldn't want you to be penniless when you got back home :). Kidding aside, showing you have enough ties in your country and have sufficient to do the trip is enough. There was another member who had thousands of dollars but still got denied.

hawk0404

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
i hope sooon...
Passport Req..
i hope sooon...
thank you for the quick response...

the friend i was taking about couldn't support me... so i guess i have to file a tourist visa.

Can you give me an idea how much i need to support my stay there for 3 weeks?

Again. thank you..