+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help... thank you so much!

RileyC

Jul 18, 2019
hi.. i send in the application of sponsorship for my pregnant wife and it got returned beucase of couple missing documents and a signature ( i am so dumb) but one thing i don't understand is they are saying i have insufficient processing fee. they sent me a piece of paper with highlighted part saying that. also they wrote down "separate processing fee receipt required" i am really confused here. i totally paid 1280 for family sponsorship , open work permit and Right of Permanent resident fee. for my understanding is the right amount. does it mean i need to pay again? because it got returned? please help !

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
Hi, i sent two separate fees, one for OWP and one for the family sponsorship:

OWP
$100 work permit holder fee
$155 work permit
Family sponsorship
$1040

Total: $1295

What's the breakdown of yours? Why is it $1280?

RileyC

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, i sent two separate fees, one for OWP and one for the family sponsorship:

OWP
$100 work permit holder fee
$155 work permit
Family sponsorship
$1040

Total: $1295

What's the breakdown of yours? Why is it $1280?

hmmm I think i didn't pay for the work permit holder fee..it didn't come up in the payment at the end.. is that all i am missing? i wanna show you the document they send me... but i couldn't do a attachment file here.. if there is anyway i can email u the document.. i need all the help i can get.. wife is pregnant. need medical plan asap... thank you so much

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
I also included the $85 biometric fee just to be safe even if my partner is in Canada so the total would be $1380. I believe you are missing the work permit holder fee of $100. If you search for the work permit application by itself, it will show you the price. hope that helps.

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
hmmm I think i didn't pay for the work permit holder fee..it didn't come up in the payment at the end.. is that all i am missing? i wanna show you the document they send me... but i couldn't do a attachment file here.. if there is anyway i can email u the document.. i need all the help i can get.. wife is pregnant. need medical plan asap... thank you so much
Is she not eligible for MSP?

RileyC

Jul 18, 2019
Is she not eligible for MSP?
she is just on visitor visa for the past 3 years.. we were just dating for first 2 years. We decided to start our life in Canada after we get married last year... i am a Canadian citizen . she isn't yet... that's why i am doing this.. thank you so much for the help.. i think you are right.. i am just missing 100... all i need to do is including the 100 dollar extra receipt. thank you very much sir! getting her medical service asap is vital..

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
Yes, just print the receipt and send it again with your application. Best of luck to you, mate! Check some private insurances as well for your wife just to be safe because even with MSP there is a waiting period.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
hi.. i send in the application of sponsorship for my pregnant wife and it got returned beucase of couple missing documents and a signature ( i am so dumb) but one thing i don't understand is they are saying i have insufficient processing fee. they sent me a piece of paper with highlighted part saying that. also they wrote down "separate processing fee receipt required" i am really confused here. i totally paid 1280 for family sponsorship , open work permit and Right of Permanent resident fee. for my understanding is the right amount. does it mean i need to pay again? because it got returned? please help !
Yes, you're missing the $100 Open Work Permit Holder Fee. That's all.