+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help !!Study Permit Extension and TRV renewal from India !!! Please Help

naga2605

Feb 3, 2016
Hello everyone,

I have been in studying in Canada since Jan 2014. My study permit and TRV is to expire on 30th March 2016, but I require two more semesters to complete my graduation. My college have issued a letter for the study permit extension. I went to India in November 2015 due to health problems and I am still here in India.

In CIC website, when I am trying to click on study permit extension and trying to proceed with the steps it lands up on new study permit page.

So, my doubt here is it possible to apply for study permit extension from India or do we need to apply for new study permit from India ?
And regarding TRV Will I need to apply for it separately ?

If I need to apply for new study permit, will I be issued a new permit while my current one hasn't expired ?. My results, grades are good, I can provide enough proof of funds,therefore I should not encounter any problems while applying for an extension I guess-I will just need two more terms to complete my graduation.

My summer semester starts from May 5th, so I need to sort this out and apply study permit/extension as soon as possible to get enrolled in the college.

Please help and advice in this case, I need to sort this confusion as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.