+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help: SPP rejected on 21th Dec 2012

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hi Guys,

I have done my engineering in Electronics & Communications with 55 %. 10th and 12th with 72 % and 57 % respectively. I had 12 backlogs which I cleared all. I had an year back too in my 3rd year. I had a Portugal business visa rejected in May 2012. Currently I am working as a Technical Support Representative at IBM. By this Dec I'll be having 1 and a half years of work experience. I had got admission for Post Grad. Certificate in Project Management at Centennial College for Jan 2013 intake. I had applied for visa thru the SPP program on 12th Nov 2012. I received my passport and my visa is rejected on 21th Nov 2012 with the reason "You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because your proposed studies are not reasonable in the light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in India or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans." For the SPP, I had sent an SOP too which clearly mentioned everything right from why Canada, centennial, project Management to explanation of my low grades in engineering and Portugal visa rejection. I had even paid the 1st year tuition fees, had loan sanctioned for total living expenses, father's income cert., my salary slips, experience letters, medicals and all the documents under spp checklist. But still they rejected it. I have applied today in the general category for the same intake with a better SOP and my achievements here at IBM.

What are the chances of me getting a study permit this time ?