+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!! So needed!!

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Hello,

I'm sorry for keep putting stuff here. But I really need your help. I haven't got much idea from here. I have got my BS in Computer Science (GPA - 3.6) and MS in Software Engineering (GPA - 3.7) from USA. Now, I have applied in couple of universities for Masters program and I have got rejection from UWindsor saying my BS university had some accreditation issues. I'm thinking I might get the same respond from the rest of the universities. I really want to do my MBA, but can't just because this stupid reason. So the onlt option I have is (1) Humber - Information Technology Solutions or (2) Cenntennial - Project Management. I know it is hard to get visa for PDG after MS but please help me the best way you can. Please. I also have working experience for almost 2 years with 3 different employers as Business/System Analyst.
IELTS - R - 5.5, W - 7, S -7.5, L - 7 & overall - 6.5

Questions:
1. Which option out of (1) or (2) is the most related or make more sence as VO perspective?
2. Can I tell them the truth that PGD can help me get into MBA? (Coz of the problem with my BS university)
3. Any other suggesation would be appreciated..

Thanks a lot. Please do reply if you have any idea.

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you apply at other universities too.. It's not good to assume. Maybe they will accept you, who knows.

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
As I said I have applied to another university too. I do hope I get into that and if I do I'm goin for MS for sure. But this is just my back up plan. Any suggestions with the problem I stated though? I would really appreciated.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooledi199 said:
Hello,

I'm sorry for keep putting stuff here. But I really need your help. I haven't got much idea from here. I have got my BS in Computer Science (GPA - 3.6) and MS in Software Engineering (GPA - 3.7) from USA. Now, I have applied in couple of universities for Masters program and I have got rejection from UWindsor saying my BS university had some accreditation issues. I'm thinking I might get the same respond from the rest of the universities. I really want to do my MBA, but can't just because this stupid reason. So the onlt option I have is (1) Humber - Information Technology Solutions or (2) Cenntennial - Project Management. I know it is hard to get visa for PDG after MS but please help me the best way you can. Please. I also have working experience for almost 2 years with 3 different employers as Business/System Analyst.
IELTS - R - 5.5, W - 7, S -7.5, L - 7 & overall - 6.5

Questions:
1. Which option out of (1) or (2) is the most related or make more sence as VO perspective?
2. Can I tell them the truth that PGD can help me get into MBA? (Coz of the problem with my BS university)
3. Any other suggesation would be appreciated..

Thanks a lot. Please do reply if you have any idea.
Need to raise your IELTS score because the minimum requirement for most school is a '6.5' in all four sections while some allows '6' as the minimum requirement score - so the 5.5 in reading is definitely too low.

What school did you attend ? there must be a reason that UW said your school has accreditation issues.