+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP!!! Should I submit my application right now???

tankthinks

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my ITA at CRS 466 yesterday.

My current job (in Canada) starts in Sept.2 2013, for the month of sept it was part time (20h/week), starting from oct.1 it became full time (40h/week). My EE score was 441 when created, but the system increased the score to 466 on Sept. 1, 2015. On my EE profile I filled my job starting date is Oct.1 2013 (because it only counts the full time). Now I know the reason for the score increase is the EE system recognize my Canadian working experience to be 2 years, however in reality, it will be 2 years at the end of this month. In this situation, can I submit my application now?
??? ???

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have 60 days from yesterday to submit. Work on gathering your docs and submit on or after oct 1 when you are entitled to those points.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tankthinks said:
I got my ITA at CRS 466 yesterday.

My current job (in Canada) starts in Sept.2 2013, for the month of sept it was part time (20h/week), starting from oct.1 it became full time (40h/week). My EE score was 441 when created, but the system increased the score to 466 on Sept. 1, 2015. On my EE profile I filled my job starting date is Oct.1 2013 (because it only counts the full time). Now I know the reason for the score increase is the EE system recognize my Canadian working experience to be 2 years, however in reality, it will be 2 years at the end of this month. In this situation, can I submit my application now?
??? ???
Yes you can. I was in the same situation and submitted my app like that after all the system awarded you the points. What matters is that the details you used to receive the ITA shouldn't differ from that after ITA.