+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help Seniors, read through the forum din get a answer .URGENT

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
Hello Seniors , kindly answer my query .

I updated my profile after the draw but before I received a ITA . My score got reduced from 486 to 461 but was well above the cut off. I had to remove work experience as I was not able to get proper reference letters. My EE profile only shows one job and the ones I deleted dont show up .

1)All this is good but do I need to give a LOE explaining why I modified my work exp?

2)After submitting my application if my old EE details in work exp come in can I remove them and it does put me above cut of ?

I did update my profile before receiving my ITA but it came up with a invitation of my old score ie 486 and my current profile shows 461 after the update the cut off is 441. please help .

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANCHESTERFAN99 said:

I updated my profile after the draw but before I received a ITA . My score got reduced from 486 to 461 but was well above the cut off. I had to remove work experience as I was not able to get proper reference letters. My EE profile only shows one job and the ones I deleted dont show up .

1)All this is good but do I need to give a LOE explaining why I modified my work exp?

2)After submitting my application if my old EE details in work exp come in can I remove them and it does put me above cut of ?

I did update my profile before receiving my ITA but it came up with a invitation of my old score ie 486 and my current profile shows 461 after the update the cut off is 441. please help .
What was the score in your ITA?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANCHESTERFAN99 said:

You are fine, as long as all of the items you are now claiming points for have backup and you are still above the cutoff.

I cut my profile right back after receiving my ITA and had no issues.

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
ozlis said:
You are fine, as long as all of the items you are now claiming points for have backup and you are still above the cutoff.

Great thanks @ ozlis

MANCHESTERFAN99

Feb 22, 2017
ozlis said:

Can you please tell me if you explained that you modified in LOE ?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MANCHESTERFAN99 said:
Can you please tell me if you explained that you modified in LOE ?
I did not submit an LOE. Everything was still in my profile, just in different sections - approved no problems.