+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help "senior members" PMM , LEON, BoBBy, Rup

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Please I want your opinion on my situation, my full document sent on the 11th May 2009 and my ecas showed "in process" from 7th July. most of the applicant to London office and according to trackitt.com received medical requests within maximum 55 days after documnet submission, while other seems they did not modify their cases on the website.

In the AOR letter it menrioned that if you did not receive any correspondence from us within 8 months (from the date of the AOR letter "21th May") then contact us directly. Now it is almost 4 months and no medical requests yet !.

Now I want your advice do I need to write a letter to London office enquiring about my case or I need to keep waiting for additional 4 months, also I heard from some senior members here that the IO may be disturbed from me in case of enquiring about my case while it is in process.

Cheers,
Zaid

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidkhalid said:
Please I want your opinion on my situation, my full document sent on the 11th May 2009 and my ecas showed "in process" from 7th July. most of the applicant to London office and according to trackitt.com received medical requests within maximum 55 days after documnet submission, while other seems they did not modify their cases on the website.

In the AOR letter it menrioned that if you did not receive any correspondence from us within 8 months (from the date of the AOR letter "21th May") then contact us directly. Now it is almost 4 months and no medical requests yet !.

Now I want your advice do I need to write a letter to London office enquiring about my case or I need to keep waiting for additional 4 months, also I heard from some senior members here that the IO may be disturbed from me in case of enquiring about my case while it is in process.

Cheers,
Zaid
Email CHC London regarding your case and ask them if they have sent you any communication regarding medicals in case you have missed any.

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Read my case:)))))

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-weirdo-case-with-medicals-t25229.0.html

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaidkhalid said:

Cheers,
Zaid

If I were you, I would make a case specific (email) enquiry ASAP.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/offices-bureaux/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Thank you very much for your valuable replies.

Spa could you please help me what to write in my email regarding enquiring about my case, because I am afraid I will write something that goes in different way (I mean will disturb the IO).

Cheers,
Zadi

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
zaidkhalid said:
Thank you very much for your valuable replies.

Spa could you please help me what to write in my email regarding enquiring about my case, because I am afraid I will write something that goes in different way (I mean will disturb the IO).

Cheers,
Zadi
I wasn't thinking whether it could cause something to my case. I just was making sure that I didn't miss any mail from them as my permanent mail address box is not reliable but I have no other options.
I just emailed them saying that I had no correspondence from them since my e-case file had changed to in-proces and asked them whether they send any mail to me. I just pointed out that I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss anything from them. They replied the same day saying that medical instructions have been sent to me already.

It usually takes them 21 days to reply to your inquiry.
I don't really know what to advise you. I think you need to write your concerns and that's it. If something was sent to you previously they will notify you, if not you will have to wait for their reply if any.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Dear Spa

did you enquired about your case through filling the "case specific enquiry" or you sent them an email. please could you please send me the website for the case specific enquiry or the email adress if you used the later option.

Thanks

Power

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Zaidkhalid,

I also made a follow up with them through "case specific" inquiry. They responded to me the following day informing me that they mailed my medical request. I only did this when my ECAS status changed from visa received to in process. I am still waiting for the letter. Due to ramadan season, postal service is quite slow, this may be one of the reasons.
I suggest that you inquire through the "case specific" on their website asap for you to know your status.
Good luck and God Bless.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Thank you very much Power. But one of the folks here he sent his documents on the 20th june and he enquired about his status and they replied that his case is awaiting review from Immigration officer although his status shows in process, so the system is confusing and I am really fell worried as I am waiting for 4 months and no medical or interview request yet.

Could you please share your timelines so we can imagine how the process in London is going on.

Cheers,
Zaid

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Power and Zaid....could you tell me how to inquire a "case specific" to London office? do they have a different email from the one i know?

london-im@-------

thanks

Power

Star Member
Feb 4, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello CPA2Canada, I think visa specific inquery reply faster than through the email add.

Zainkhalid, my timeline
Filed Nova Scotia - Jan. 2009
Filled complete Doc to London. May 2009
In Process - Aug. 4, 2009
Medical : Aug 20, 2009 Still waiting for the medical instruction.

Good luck to all of us.

spa

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
zaidkhalid said:
Dear Spa

did you enquired about your case through filling the "case specific enquiry" or you sent them an email. please could you please send me the website for the case specific enquiry or the email adress if you used the later option.

Thanks
I contacted through Case Specific Enquiry. You can find it here just choose your visa office: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp