+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help : Require Attestation of 10th and 12th mark sheets

Samaira103

Dec 24, 2019
Dear All
I am in desperate need of an advice on the way to get attestation of school certificates (10th and 12th CBSE)

My maximum education is 12th completed in year 2002 from a Dubai based school of CBSE curriculum.

I had sent the 10th and 12th mark sheet attested by School Principal to WES for credential evaluation. They rejected the request stating "Please ask the board/council to issue and attest your board/council mark sheets and to send to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official"

Can someone kindly advice on the below

1. Whom or which body to contact for the attestation of school certificates in India (Is it CBSE or AISSCE or some other)

2. In which part of India is this attestation available. Is it restricted to Delhi or there are other regional offices to obtain the same and where.

3. As I live in Dubai, does anyone know of any Agents offering the service of getting the mark sheets attested in the required format of WES.

Would like to mention that I have contacted CBSE board (Delhi and Ajmer) but they are unable to understand the requirement and can only issue duplicate marksheet which is not what is needed by WES.

Appreciate if someone can help

Samaira103

Dec 24, 2019
Hello,

Were you able to sort this issue out? I have the same issue so would appreciate your help in this regard!

thanks!
Hi Uzair
Yes issue was sorted.
Contact Urogulf in Karama (+971509226500). Mine was done before March so with current covid 19 situation, I am not sure if they are accepting new customers or not.