+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help!! Removing personal info from profile

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hi guys,

I have received PNP and my score went up by 600. And now I decided to remove my spouse's ECA and English test and my ECA as well and leave just Canadian degree so that I don't have to submit so many docs. Is that ok to do so? Would it be a misrepresentation if I don't list all my education??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Perfectly all right to remove these details to avoid submitting unnecessary documents. If you are very worried about this, upload an LOE highlighting the fact that you have 600 additional points hence do not require the points accruing towards self and spouse ECA and spouse IELTS.

All the best!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Perfectly all right to remove these details to avoid submitting unnecessary documents. If you are very worried about this, upload an LOE highlighting the fact that you have 600 additional points hence do not require the points accruing towards self and spouse ECA and spouse IELTS.

All the best!
Thank you!

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Asivad Anac said:

All the best!
So can I just remove it completely or list it all but say "NO" to ECA?

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Congrats with your pnp!
But if I am not mistaken its AINP, right? Unless smth changed, that means that you are not getting extra 600 points as Alberta doesn't participate in EE.
Confirm before removing your spouse.

SergiiK

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
From the AINP website:
Note:
An AINP nomination cannot be used for the federal Express Entry program. If you have created an Express Entry profile, do not indicate that you are an Alberta Provincial Nominee.