+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help really desperate here

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
My siste had applied under FSw from London England in 2006 with the help of in immigration lawyer It has been almost 3 years now he doesnt give us any file number or anything He doesnt give us any information at all..I am having serioud doubts about if he ever filed an application.He just keeps asking for more time and gets annyed when we try to find out more information.How can I obtain my details from Canadian Consulate in London?I desperately need help.PLease some one respond.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
cannot you just make a refund from that lawyer & start the process yourselves in you are in the list?

naz80

Mar 6, 2009
ask your sister go to canadian embay in london city, she will have to print one form fill in write the consultant name a cover letter mentioning the problem/ you can even complain about that organization.

the form called use of a representative IMM5476 i got it if you need ? they will change the addres into your siters adress on the same time guaranted

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the Data on trackitt.com, almost all the applications submitted to London CIC in the year2006 have been either finalized or are in the [process of being finalized, as Apllicants from 2007 have been requested for documents update.

Your sister will need to "gear up" and do something by contacting your Immigration Lawyer first to find out what is happening and then contacting CIC London in one way or the other to explain the situation or vice-versa.

Something seems to have gone wrong somewhere.

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
We have tried doing everything and all he responds as is ware just waiting for you medical when he deos not provide us any inforamation or any from of letter from the London Consulate...I am just so tired of his stupid excuses.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reenat,

Do you have anything in writing from your Immigration Lawyer at all?

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
I do...His fee receipt....IMM representative form filled bu him as well as a copy of the COver letter he wrote on his letterhead to the consulate....I tell u immigration lawyers are just there to BS they can do basically what we can do

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reenat,

You may want to go to this links and read them and then decide on what actions you may want to take:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/faq.asp#Q8

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reenat: FYI

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

Use of a representative

This form is for people who wish to appoint a representative (an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend, family member, etc.) who will conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on their behalf.

The form can also be used to cancel the appointment of a representative.

If you have not yet submitted your application, send this form along with your application to the office listed in your respective application kit.

If you have already submitted your application, send this form to the office where you submitted your original application.

naz80

Mar 6, 2009
you can just only fill the form and send it to this email with the cover letter you will get the response very quick this is something i have done recently and i know it work quick. i know you dont have file number but give all the information which can help them tracing your application even the refrence number of cic for that rep.

fill the form / sign it / scan it / cover letter /send to this email re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca in subject write change of address. give all your sisters details FULL NAME-DATE OF BIRTH AND THE NAME OF COMPANY REPRESENTATING and tell them exactly what is happened n see may be they kind enough to help you somehow.

reenat

Oct 13, 2008
Pl I will send an email inquiry but I dont wanna throw out my lawyer out as of yet cause I need to find out how much he really paid...I dont trust him at all anymore...I am serious guys I will give you his nam out once this gets sorted so no one else suffers like me...