+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help PMM, Leon, Rup, and Bobby and your input are appreciated?

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Application sent to CHC-London after mine by one month and they received medical.

Please I am very worried while many application sent their application on 22 june 2009 and they received medical requests while I sent my application on the 12th May and I did not receive any request or contact yet. Is that normal? Why this unfair? In CIC why they mentioned there is queue "First In First Save". Your opinion highly appreciated.

Cheers.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Re: Please help and your opinion more than welcome.

were they also FSW 1, not FSW 2 or 3. I wonder if people with a job get preference in the queue at some visa offices.

Also have they lived in many countries and have you? Why i ask this is, are they easier to do security check etc? i dont really know the process so just guessing why someone could be faster, but i could be totally off-base.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Dear Rup.

Thank you for your reply

NO all of them FSW-1 and In my case I lived in one country (UK) in addition to my home country, security and background checks will be accomplished after medical though!.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

zaidkhalid said:
Application sent to CHC-London after mine by one month and they received medical.

Please I am very worried while many application sent their application on 22 june 2009 and they received medical requests while I sent my application on the 12th May and I did not receive any request or contact yet. Is that normal? Why this unfair? In CIC why they mentioned there is queue "First In First Save". Your opinion highly appreciated.

Cheers.

Unfortunatly, under the new rules i don't see that there is a commitment to the applications' queue neither in the CIO, nor at the local visa offices(under the big umbrella called; each case is being processed individually). I understand that the claimed justification might be reasonable sometimes but it might also be pointless some other times).

My opinion, all depend on the immigration officer who process your application (whether he is lazy or not, has enough experience or new, cooperative or not......etc). Don't forget that any unreasonable delay reasons can easily be justified under covers such as; verification, review, background checks,...etc.

Good luck

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Thank you "professional" for your reply. the problem is the waiting and thinking is killing me.

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

zaidkhalid said:
Thank you "professional" for your reply. the problem is the waiting and thinking is killing me.

I completely understand your situation, don't worry man just be convinced that you have made your best in preparing the documents as they require and leave any other thoughts away. Iam sure that you will be hearing good news soon.

Good luck and hope the best of for you :)

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Thank you for your kindly reply.

Good Luck and God Bless you.

Cheers

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

So now do you recommend me to send them an email to enquire about my case or I need to wait for more time. Please any suggestion from you is much appreciated.

Cheers

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

It doesn't hurt if you email them but i know that london visa office is very slow in responce of inquiries, so don't get frustrated if they don't answer your inquiry just give it a try and hope that they will be cooperative.

Good luck.

ADA

Mar 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Mar 2009
Doc's Request.
07 Apr 2009 - Sent on 29 Jun 2009

These are faster timelines compared to our office in Buffalo..
No need to get tense.. as there is no process which says yours will have to be in line with others.

Writing email may not be a bad idea,,,

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Thank you for your suggestions. In case they sent me the medical papers and it is lost in the post what is the situation will be? If we consider that the medical letter mention within 2 weeks the medical results need to be send back, on the other hand in the firt earlier AOR letter from London it mentioned "IF you do not receive any contact from us within the next 8 months then contact us". So, the two things are contradict, are they?.
And in case the medical papers are lost and 2 months are elapssed, our applocation are going to be considered as withdrawn!!!?
If I am presenting wrong analysis, your are more than welcome to raise any comments.

Your opinion much appreciated.

Cheers,

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Actually i would say go for it and send the email, today i was shocked when i found out that my police clearance certificate got lost by FEDEX company !!!!!!!! with a tracking number and they say that they are unable to identify where my shipment is (it is lost)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so don't wait and send the email to make sure at least that they haven't sent it to you.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Thank you for your reply it is really valuable information, I modified the topic of thread asking more advice from hero and senior members.

Cheers and good Luck.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Let's put my questions here again.

In case they (London Office)sent me the medical papers and it is lost in the post what is the situation will be? If we consider that the medical letter mention within 2 weeks the medical results need to be send back, on the other hand in the firt earlier AOR letter from London it mentioned "IF you do not receive any contact from us within the next 8 months then contact us". So, the two things are contradict, are they?.
And in case the medical papers are lost and 2 months are elapssed, our applocation are going to be considered as withdrawn!!!?
If I am presenting wrong analysis, your are more than welcome to raise any comments.

Your opinion much appreciated.

Cheers,