Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
I need some urgent help guys... cic has asked us to submit both mine and my wifes passports to Abu Dhabi visa office as I am the primary applicant. My wife is a student in US and she has to courier her passport to me in order for me to get it stamped. Career services department for her school have advised her against sending passport abroad. Cic has denied our request to submit passports to the closest canadian embassies for both of us. In her case new york. Please advise what should i do in this case as 10 days have already passed from the 30 days alloted to submit the passports to Abu Dhabi....

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It sounds like you have no choice but to courier your wife's passport to you.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful Immigrant said:
I need some urgent help guys... cic has asked us to submit both mine and my wifes passports to Abu Dhabi visa office as I am the primary applicant. My wife is a student in US and she has to courier her passport to me in order for me to get it stamped. Career services department for her school have advised her against sending passport abroad. Cic has denied our request to submit passports to the closest canadian embassies for both of us. In her case new york. Please advise what should i do in this case as 10 days have already passed from the 30 days alloted to submit the passports to Abu Dhabi....

If possible, she should take few weeks break from school to fly down and then you can have your passport and hers sent to the Canadian high commission. You will only be praying that they get to return it on time to her to be able to head to the US for her studies. Remember that you said the career services department of her school advised her against sending it via courier.