+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help no upload button for my COC

Mabeh

Aug 29, 2014
hello everyone!
am online applicant here in singapore under live in caregiver program, submitted my application last nov. 25 2014, then april 12 2015 my agency tracked my application online then she saw i have a request for medical and coc and NBI already then need to submit until april 16 2015 we didnt received any notification email from them thats why we are not aware. at the same date my agency uploaded my NBI and ask for extension of submission of my COC and she uploaded the request letter in the place where COC should be uploaded. then i used my personal email to ask for extension of submission of my COC i received a reply from them April 17 already that i can submit my application until may 5.

now i collected already my COC with me but the problem is my agency cannot upload it to myCIC because no upload button for my COC because she uploaded the request letter before there. i emailed these two ID ( spore@international.gc.ca and singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca) for three times but until now no reply yet only the confirmation. Please do help me regarding my situation. Thank you!