+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP! No Points for Certificate of Qualification

lulu lemon3

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Hi all,

I need some help with the Certificate of Qualification points.
I received my Certificate of Qualification last week and i updated my EE profile on Friday. Waited for 24 hours and i have no points for certificate of qualification. I met the criteria for Federal Skilled worker and Canadian Experience Class, but not for Federal Skilled Trade.

CRS Tool shows: Certificate of qualification = 50
but after updating my profile with the C of Q information my points have not changed. What could be the problem???
I will really appreciate your help and experience from those that have a C of Q and how they entered it in their profile to get the points.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you meet the eligibility requirements? - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

Is your profession among the skilled trades major groups?

lulu lemon3

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
As i stated above , i do not meet the criteria for skilled Trade Program because my noc is 2282 and is not listed on the eligible nocs. Dpes that mean that i do not get any points for the certificate of qualification because i do not qualify for FST (Federal Skilled Trade)?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lulu lemon3 said:
As i stated above , i do not meet the criteria for skilled Trade Program because my noc is 2282 and is not listed on the eligible nocs. Dpes that mean that i do not get any points for the certificate of qualification because i do not qualify for FST (Federal Skilled Trade)?
Your occupation isn't even a skilled trade in the first place. You cannot claim points for a certificate of qualification.

Amankahlon

Apr 23, 2018
Category........
Hello. I work in NOC 2211 but i have certificate of qualification for major group 92 and NOC 9243. Will i get 50 points?
I have express entry profile under Canadian experience class ?

sultanoglan

May 18, 2019
Olz how did u obtain this certificate ? Is it possible to obtain it before landing while u are outside canada??