+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please Help My It's a noting left Situation

kamal_Singh

Apr 13, 2009
To day i received a rejection letter from DELHI. I will share this letter afterward.

Want to ask from senior what is the procedure to appeal My Visa officer is not satisfied about my work experience. Eventhogh i had submitted the income tax reports (For last 7 Years) and Shop MC Licence receipt for Last 8 Years.

Kindly input what is the procedure to Appeal and the time limit.

Thanks

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
i dont know the procedure to appeal and time limit. but im so sorry to hear about your rejection :(.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
kamal_Singh said:
To day i received a rejection letter from DELHI. I will share this letter afterward.

Want to ask from senior what is the procedure to appeal My Visa officer is not satisfied about my work experience. Eventhogh i had submitted the income tax reports (For last 7 Years) and Shop MC Licence receipt for Last 8 Years.

Thanks
1)What is your NOC
2)what job responsibility letter wording did u send
3) Did you send first to CIO Sydney...

Maybe we can figure out what went wrong...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

kamal_Singh said:

Thanks
1. There is no appeal, other than request for leave to appeal to the Federal Court of Canada, that there has been an error in law made. You have 60 days. http://www.immigratingtocanada.com/immigration_appeal_federal_options.html
2. You can request re-consideration from the program manager that there was an error in the decision by the officer, you have 30 days to submit this. You have to explain where the error was.

PMM