+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Please Help] Medical exam expire time?

allenwu08023

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

I have a question regarding my EE application. I really appreciate if someone here had similar experience could help me out.

My first EE application was rejected 7 month ago, and I have received another invitation. I am wondering can I use the same e-Mdedical information sheet I got 7month ago for my new application?

I checked the IRCC website, under medical exam it says "Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam."

But under express entry, it also says "Don’t complete your medical exam until you get your invitation to apply. The results of your exam must be valid at the time you submit your application for permanent residence. For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application."

And I asked an agency, they told me it only valid for 6 month, and I need to do the medical again. So I am a bit confused here.

I hope someone here have more experience can help me clarify it.

thanks very much!