+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me

jibin93

Mar 30, 2017
I already applied TR to PR under graduate stream ..with some missing original documents and minor mistakes .. last week I got ITA ..I am planning to apply express entry (CEC) there is question in the application “ do you applied the permanent residency before “” what should I answer ..??? If I answer “ yes” the further question is Application no ??? For TR To PR , there is no application number or file. Number .
should I put yes then put tr to pr graduate stream
What is your advice????

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
If you answer YES, the next question should be: Whether you have applied for Express Entry before to which will answer NO if this is the first time you are applying for an express entry application.

However if it is specifically asking you about your TR TO PR application and you do not have your application number, you can enter your UCI in the application number field. And when you are uploading your documents, in the Client Information section, attach a Letter of Explanation stating that you have not received your AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt) yet which is why were unable to enter your application number. Attach the email confirmation you received when you filed your TR TO PR application to confirm that you had actually successfully submitted the application.

Hope it helps !