+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me

RAMESH6323

Jun 3, 2018
I got Canada student visa rejection recently. Please help me.

Rejection reason:-
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following: your qualifications, previous studies, missing of mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile is

SSC- 88%
Inter - 97%
Btech- 80% Civil Engineering 2017 Passout.
Experience:- 8 Months in Construction field.
PTE- 52 (individual's not less than 50)

I got admission in Cegep College Montreal. Coarse:- Project Management, Quebec, Canada.
I have submitted Financials:- 1-semester fee
Loan amount:- 13 Lakhs
Gic amount:- 10,150 CAD ITR:- 7Lakh

imyrv

May 23, 2018
indore
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs ahmedabad

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following: your qualifications, previous studies, missing of mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

My profile is

SSC- 88%
Inter - 97%

I got admission in Cegep College Montreal. Coarse:- Project Management, Quebec, Canada.
U should reapply with strong explanation letter nd whn u applied?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

My profile is

SSC- 88%
Inter - 97%

you shouldn't have taking a PTE exam, the VOs consider it not credible enough so in your next application trying taking IELTS exam with an overall of at least 6

They also complained about missing marks sheet, if you didn't submit a Transcript try to do so in your next

did you talk about your future plans in your SOP? try to request your caips notes to know the exact reasons

i can take a look at your SOP johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
On of

My profile is

SSC- 88%
Inter - 97%

One of the issues I see here is the PTE. You should submit IELTS. Missing mark sheets - did you submit all mark sheets semester wise??? future prospects and plans is SOP issue. If you are not in a hurry, then get gcms report to understand the detailed reason for rejection.

RAMESH6323

Jun 3, 2018
you shouldn't have taking a PTE exam, the VOs consider it not credible enough so in your next application trying taking IELTS exam with an overall of at least 6

They also complained about missing marks sheet, if you didn't submit a Transcript try to do so in your next

did you talk about your future plans in your SOP? try to request your caips notes to know the exact reasons

i can take a look at your SOP johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com
But my friend got visa through PTE 51 score same college his academics is Btech 65% .

RAMESH6323

Jun 3, 2018
On of

One of the issues I see here is the PTE. You should submit IELTS. Missing mark sheets - did you submit all mark sheets semester wise??? future prospects and plans is SOP issue. If you are not in a hurry, then get gcms report to understand the detailed reason for rejection.
But my friend got visa Through PTE 51 Same college. his academics in Btech 65%