01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
Ann-marie said:
He got his approval 7 months ago, is that an indication that he is rejected?
My husband got his PR approved a few weeks ago in the middle of June - on his form, it said he had to land in Canada by Feb 1 or he would have to reapply. So I would guess that his has probably expired by now.

Ann-marie

Jul 7, 2016
My husband told me after receiving the approval of PR by post on fourteenth of November 2015 that he must get visa first inorder to land and that the process of getting his visa would take a year at least or a year and a half, was that a lie????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Ann-marie said:
My husband told me after receiving the approval of PR by post on fourteenth of November 2015 that he must get visa first inorder to land and that the process of getting his visa would take a year at least or a year and a half, was that a lie????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
It sounds to me that your husband does not understand the immigration process. Or maybe he does, but is just not explaining it well to you.

Ann-marie

Jul 7, 2016
No, he understands everything and he paid money to people who helped him in compeleting his documents,
he refused to explain anything to me because I refused immigration

after he knew about the complain I made to cairo visa office he told me not to worry as after getting the CSQ he needs a visa and getting a visa will take not less than a year or a year and a half, I believed him and thought it would take a long time and he may not get it at all, so I didn't talk to him anymore about it in order not to get into arguments,
after that I discovered that he took my passport and papers concerning my education and work and went to live with his mother,

all I was afraid about is that he will add me to his file in order not to be rejected as he committed misrepresentation but thanks God I didn't take the medical.

now I am trying to guess if he is refused or not because my situation is very complicated, I don't know anything about him so he may immigrate without me and unfortunately it is not less than 3 years to get a divorce.

he abused my innocence and kindness when I asked him why he married me if that would affect his immigration he answered that he didn't know that he would be accepted,

I asked the priests to help me but they couldn't and when they talked to him he denied everything.

TANMEX

Dec 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ScottishPolish said:
My husband got his PR approved a few weeks ago in the middle of June - on his form, it said he had to land in Canada by Feb 1 or he would have to reapply. So I would guess that his has probably expired by now.
June 2016 ? or 2015 ? Feb. 2016 or feb. 2017 ? a Visa won't expire before the date of issue .
I think he need to land by Feb. 2017 if he was approved on June 2016 .

ScottishPolish

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
TANMEX said:
June 2016 ? or 2015 ? Feb. 2016 or feb. 2017 ? a Visa won't expire before the date of issue .
I think he need to land by Feb. 2017 if he was approved on June 2016 .
No that was me who's husband was approved and landed in June 2016. Her husband got his PR in November 2015....so its likely expired by now. You have a limited time to land, and as i mentioned with my husband it was about 6 months.

ScottishPolish

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
12-03-2016
Med's Done....
01-16-2016
Interview........
15-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
LANDED..........
19-06-2016
Ann-marie said:

Once you have PR you don't need a visa to land....unless I am wrong, because as soon as you land in Canada they send you to the immigration area that specifically deals with "newly landing Canadians". Which he is if he has Confirmation of Permanent Residence. I'm going to guess and say that yes he was lying to you. Or he didn't know what he was talking about. Are you sure he is still in Egypt?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
If the visa officer processing the file knows he is married, he cannot be accepted until and unless you get a medical and sign the forms (unless he commits some kind of fraud). It sounds like CIC did get your notice, and so the officer would know about it.

Adding you to the application would not necessarily mean he would be rejected. Not adding you when CIC knows he is married means he will be rejected (or should be, but sometimes mistakes happen).

Ann-marie

Jul 7, 2016
The last time I saw him was 3 weeks ago, and we have issues in the family court if he doesn't attend by himself he will lose the whole case.

I read on the site of cic that some countries need visa and others don't, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp

Egypt is listed here but I don't know if they are taking about visitors only or people who got CSQ also need visa??

Ann-marie

Jul 7, 2016
Supposing that everything he told me was a lie,
On fourteenth of November 2015 cic sent him by post papers written in French and his education certificates and his photos and there was highlights on some sentences I can't remember what was written, all I remember in the first line was written CSQ and an important highlighted sentence saying if he has any changes in his personal information he must inform cic within a month.
At first he told me that he he must travel as a single person otherwise if he added me his file will be reopened and it will be delayed, then he called Egyptian lawyers in Canada and they told him that if cic discovered that after landing they will consider this as misrepresentation,

My question is, was that file his PR approval as he told me or it was another lie???????

Nikipatel35

Jun 2, 2016
Im july 14 2015 applicant.received request for photographs and communication proof on june 18th 2016!submitted on june 20 2016!but no updates till now!i dont even know wether they have received my post!please help

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
Ann-marie said:
Supposing that everything he told me was a lie,
On fourteenth of November 2015 cic sent him by post papers written in French and his education certificates and his photos and there was highlights on some sentences I can't remember what was written, all I remember in the first line was written CSQ and an important highlighted sentence saying if he has any changes in his personal information he must inform cic within a month.
At first he told me that he he must travel as a single person otherwise if he added me his file will be reopened and it will be delayed, then he called Egyptian lawyers in Canada and they told him that if cic discovered that after landing they will consider this as misrepresentation,

My question is, was that file his PR approval as he told me or it was another lie???????
Is your husband from visa-exempt country? If not, he will need to send his passport in. The fact that he got all his original documents back, and that CIC asked for "final chance" to update his family members, means that his case is complete, with final step to put a visa on his passport, or in the case of visa-exempt passport, send the COPR to the applicant.

So it looks like your husband thought he continue to file and apply as single...I assume he is going on a professional class which has a point system. If you are added as accompanying, then everything would change. You would have to check with the other forum to see if there is any impact if the spouse is non-accompanying.

As for the dialogue with the lawyer saying it's misrepresentation if he does not mention the marriage and spouse, he really need to believe that is true. If he still thinks it is ok, and he goes through with this, you will never be eligible to be sponsored.

Ann-marie

Jul 7, 2016
Yes he believes that this is a misrepresentation because after he called the lawyers he changed his Egyptian ID from a single person to a married person after a couple of days he regretted doing this at that moment I sent an email to cic saying that he committed misrepresentation,
I think our country needs visa, howlong should it take from the date of fourteenth of November 2015 to get his visa?? And knowing that he didn't land uptill 6/6 does that mean his visa was refused?? He applied as a permanent worker what's a professional class?? And where is the other forum?? I found him opening this page http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/cost-immigrating/fees-payment.html
Is Quebec selection differes from Canada immigration?? I him a lot mentioning Quebec

He have had French language test in reading, writing, listening and speaking. I also heard from him that he was collecting points to be accepted.