+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME

bhumrik

Feb 18, 2013
I AM 26 YEARS GIRL , I GET MARRIED LAST 8 MONTHS BEFORE AND MY HUSBAND LIVE IN CALGARY , I LIVE IN INDIA , AFTER GET MARRIED MY HUSBAND CAME BACK TO CANADA . WITH ALL PERMANENT PROCESSING PAPERS . AFTER SOME MONTH HE IS JUST MAKING PROBLEM WITH ME W/O REASON . SINCE 3/4 MONTHS HE IS NOT MAKING ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ME . NOT ANSWERING PHONE NOT TRYING TO GET IN CONNECTION .HE IS SAYING HE WILL NOT DO ANY PROCESS TO BRING CANADA OR NOT GIVING ME DIVORCE TOO . MY LIFE IS IN MESS CONDITION HE IS NOT IN CONTACT WITH ME SINCE 4 MONTHS NOW . I HAVE ALL LEGAL DOCUMENTS WITH ME LIKE MARRIGE CERTIFICATE / A LOT OF PICTURES FROM MARIGE TIME . HIS HOME AND OFFICE ADDRESS ABOUT CANADA .SO HOW I CAN GET JUSTICE HERE WHERE I HAVE TO CONTACT. HE SHOULD NOT DO THAT FOR INNOCENT PERSON . PLEASE GUYS HELP ME AND GIVE ME SOME ADVICE OR HELP OR ANY HELP CONTACT OR EMAIL ADDRESS . PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL ON bhumrik@yahoo.com. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can not force your husband to sponsor you. Can you divorce him in India? Look into that because that is where you live. If you can not, you can get a lawyer in Canada and see if you can divorce him in Canada instead.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
There's a key on you keyboard saying 'Caps Lock', try that one first.
And then to make it easier for the rest of us, please ask a question. I don't really know
how to help you since I don't know what your problem is.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Bhumrik,I may not be knowledgeable enough in this,but assuming this situation, what exactly are you looking for?

You trying to get into Canada or are you trying to get a divorce?

I dont see any problems in getting a divorce even if the other party is not in India at the moment. I am pretty sure they serve papers worldwide on registered mail.

With that said, I wish you best of luck.