+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me with this job offer letter from Canada...........Whether its FAKE or not ???

Gavin Francis

Sep 20, 2020
This job offer letter is from "Southern Energy Corporation" in Canada.
I received this letter from : Southern Energy Corporation Hr Dept <managementinfodept@gmail.com> and Southern Energy HR <informdepartment48@gmail.com>
It reads :

SOUTHERN ENERGY CORPORATION
SUITE #2400,333-7TH AVENUE SW
CALGARY AB T2P 2Z1 CANADA
TEL/FAX +1(709) 700-3072

Dear Applicant,

We are glad to inform you that your resume is found interesting through our job advertisement with SHINE India jobs site has been received and suitable to be one of our staff in SOUTHERN ENERGY CORPORATION here in Canada, the organisation have taken necessary action in forwarding your CV/ RESUME to our Administrative Management Department (A.M.D) for further processing. Kindly fill Applicant Data below and send it back for screening.

Applicant Data
Full Name…………………………………………………………………… …………………………
Position Applied for……………………………………………………………………… …………
Address: City:………………………………………………………………… ……….
International Passport Number……………………………………………………………… …
Phone: Mobile……………………………………………………………… ……………………….
Do you want to travel with your family? If yes, how many are they?......................... ...
Type of employment desired: Full-Time or Part-Time or Temporary Seasonal...................... ..
Driver's license number (if applicable to position): State......................... .........
Summarize Your Special Skills or Qualifications ………………………………………..
Date Available to Start………………………………………………………………… …………..
Salary Requirements……………………………………………… ………………………………..
Marital Status……………………………………………………………… …………………………..
Have you ever worked for this company? Yes or No If yes, when? ...................
……………………………………………………………………………… ………………………
Have you ever pleaded guilty, no contest or been convicted of a crime? Yes or No If yes, give dates and details…………………………………………………………… …..
The above details are being require and you are entitled to free accommodation, free medical services, free feeding , free flight ticket and others

signed,
Hr, Manager.

IS THIS FAKE OR NOT ....Please reply soon

Ab247

Jun 6, 2020
This job offer letter is from "Southern Energy Corporation" in Canada.
I received this letter from : Southern Energy Corporation Hr Dept <managementinfodept@gmail.com> and Southern Energy HR <informdepartment48@gmail.com>
It reads :

SOUTHERN ENERGY CORPORATION
SUITE #2400,333-7TH AVENUE SW
CALGARY AB T2P 2Z1 CANADA
TEL/FAX +1(709) 700-3072

Dear Applicant,

We are glad to inform you that your resume is found interesting through our job advertisement with SHINE India jobs site has been received and suitable to be one of our staff in SOUTHERN ENERGY CORPORATION here in Canada, the organisation have taken necessary action in forwarding your CV/ RESUME to our Administrative Management Department (A.M.D) for further processing. Kindly fill Applicant Data below and send it back for screening.

Applicant Data
Full Name…………………………………………………………………… …………………………
Position Applied for……………………………………………………………………… …………
Address: City:………………………………………………………………… ……….
International Passport Number……………………………………………………………… …
Phone: Mobile……………………………………………………………… ……………………….
Do you want to travel with your family? If yes, how many are they?......................... ...
Type of employment desired: Full-Time or Part-Time or Temporary Seasonal...................... ..
Driver's license number (if applicable to position): State......................... .........
Summarize Your Special Skills or Qualifications ………………………………………..
Date Available to Start………………………………………………………………… …………..
Salary Requirements……………………………………………… ………………………………..
Marital Status……………………………………………………………… …………………………..
Have you ever worked for this company? Yes or No If yes, when? ...................
……………………………………………………………………………… ………………………
Have you ever pleaded guilty, no contest or been convicted of a crime? Yes or No If yes, give dates and details…………………………………………………………… …..
The above details are being require and you are entitled to free accommodation, free medical services, free feeding , free flight ticket and others

signed,
Hr, Manager.

IS THIS FAKE OR NOT ....Please reply soon
This is definitely FAKE and I'd advise you ignore and delete the mail. First red flag is the email address- it's a personal email and not a corporate email. Secondly, the salutation is generic- a company/organisation interested in an applicant would address such by his/her name. Finally, there are grammatical errors contained in the mail.
THIS IS A SCAM, do not fall for it.

Reactions: Gavin Francis

Gavin Francis

Sep 20, 2020
This is definitely FAKE and I'd advise you ignore and delete the mail. First red flag is the email address- it's a personal email and not a corporate email. Secondly, the salutation is generic- a company/organisation interested in an applicant would address such by his/her name. Finally, there are grammatical errors contained in the mail.
THIS IS A SCAM, do not fall for it.
Thank you...btw...I recently completed my M.tech in Structural Engineering from Bits Pilani ,India ..........and I wanna work in Canada ....could you please help me with this....because there are lot of fake recruiters out there...how can I reach the genuine ones

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you...btw...I recently completed my M.tech in Structural Engineering from Bits Pilani ,India ..........and I wanna work in Canada ....could you please help me with this....because there are lot of fake recruiters out there...how can I reach the genuine ones
You should assume it won't be possible to find a job in Canada.

If you want to move here you should focus on applying to immigrate through a program like Express Entry. You will need at least one year of full time skilled work experience to qualify.

Reactions: Hchadda