+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me with supporting documents......

top2

Nov 18, 2008
i am going to sponsor my wife, i am canadian and i live in winnipeg my wife she is in east africa we know each other for long time and we get married 6 months ago and now my question is this 1- when we send letter to each other we write in our language so if we want to send with our ducument do we have to transilate all letter ? it is too expensive to transilate all of it so we decide to send only the envelop is it good idea ? please any advice thank you

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
Maybe you could just translate parts of letters - the IOs do not need to know every little thing you say to one another, but the tone with which lovers speak/write is important, and how the letters are signed, etc. If you could translate parts of several letters and submit them with mailing envelopes, and then provide additional proof (like photos of you together on trips you've taken to spend time with one another, and phone bills that show calls made to each other, and emails or chat logs . . . again translate bits . . .) you will be providing a more complete picture of the development of your relationship. The better the proof you submit upfront, the more likely you are to avoid an interview to verify the "genuine relationship" . . . an interview that (especially with a language barrier) can be really tough on the applicant.

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont think you will have to translate every pieice of email and letters from your native language to english and get it notarized . that will cost yuou fortune and not do any good to you . try to provide some other types of supporting documents and evidence like money orders from western union or the gifts and the pictures and your phone bills and the phone records and things like that will be more meaningful to the immigration officer than your letter written in arabic language.

M

med

i would recommend you to coolect all the letters or just some oif them and send them together with thier envelope u dont need translate all but put in a sheet of paper a note telling them abt the leeters ; and in ur case u need focus on other evidences like phobe bills westernunion transfers and pictures of you and her ; that would make ur relationship look strong .

top2

Nov 18, 2008
top2 said:
i am going to sponsor my wife, i am canadian and i live in winnipeg my wife she is in east africa we know each other for long time and we get married 6 months ago and now my question is this 1- when we send letter to each other we write in our language so if we want to send with our ducument do we have to transilate all letter ? it is too expensive to transilate all of it so we decide to send only the envelop is it good idea ? please any advice thank you
thanks guy for your fast and helpful information and advice. i have some supporting document (maybe it is not enough) we have marraige certificate, photos, western union money transfer receipt from 2002, e-mail and letters (most of it she wrote to me) but we don't have phone bills becouse we use long distace phone cards and another thing is we didn't make wedding we save it for later is it a problem if we don't have wedding picture ? thanks again

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
westtern union receipts from 2002? that is very old. try sending more money to ur wife bro thats like 6 years old receipt not good in eyes on immigration officer. and please try to take lots of pictures looking like the real marriage. at least make her wear some nice clothes and jewlerry and u also wear nice suit and put a ring in her hand and take pictures like that.

top2

Nov 18, 2008
top2 said:
thank you joecreosta for your advice when i said " western union receipt from2002..." i don't mean only i have 2002 reciept i was trying to say from 2002 til today some times i send money twice a month for 6 years so i have all of receipt i am sorry to make you understand that way and forgive me for my english but i don't remember if i mentioned about nice or bad clothes we wear what we have thanks again

joecreosta

Jan 22, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am sorry bro you understood me wrong but i did not mean to say she wearing good or bad clothes. all i am trying to say is make her wear the WEDDING DRESS

Reactions: OriginalCraker