+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me "very important "

Mar 26, 2012
Hi,i'm a Canadian Resident and i'm in Mexico Right now, i have 2 little kids (canadian ) and we need to go back soon , i got a serious operation and i'm not able to carry them or our bags etc, i need to bring my Mom with me to help me with them , how or where can i apply for her visa and get it faster !!! should i send my hospital papers ? please help me i'm desperate cuz my kids need to go back for their first year of school ! thanks so much !

Mar 26, 2012
i tried but the don't give any info by phone, just by internet not even in person , and if i apply for normal visa will take a little bit more than a month and i need to get the visa faster, and i dont know what to do ! i didn't count with my operation :(

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
You should goto the CHC in mexico city and have an appointment with them there. Though I don't know how they would entertain somebody who is not a canadian citizen(your mom) but it doesnt hurt to explain what youre going through if they can make a special excemption and process your visa faster. But first thing first you should apply for VISA never the less..and then you can walk into your embassy and tell them that you applied for your moms visa and is it possible to have it processed faster. I don't know what else i can probably say to help you out here...but just give it all your best try. Call, make appointments, email, walk into your embassy...just do everything u possibly can here to have this case processed faster.