+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME VERIFY...THANKS A MILLION

kis

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, I'm a new member here, does anybody knows CQIJ? They are offering direct hiring, but I don't know if they are really legit. They asked me already to send my passport copy and cv only.they are not asking for any processing fee, but they said that we will be the one to pay for our visa ang plane ticket... Does anyone from this group has a situation like this? U can please reply to my e mail also. tags_d18@yahoo.com.......thanks a lot

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi, I'm a new member here, does anybody knows CQIJ? They are offering direct hiring, but I don't know if they are really legit. They asked me already to send my passport copy and cv only.they are not asking for any processing fee, but they said that we will be the one to pay for our visa ang plane ticket... Does anyone from this group has a situation like this? U can please reply to my e mail also. tags_d18@yahoo.com.......thanks a lot
Who are CQIJ would be first question ? What are they offering job wise ? Why have they asked for a copy of your passport ?

kis

Nov 18, 2019
It's cqji- Canada Quebec job integration. They said they are direct hire,, when I was searching for their company, it's only 1 that will appear .They are hiring skilled worker, when I talked to their legal counsel that is in charge for the visa processing, he is a Filipino, I asked him where can I see him, or where is their office, he will always answer me, our office is in Quebec, and wh​
Who are CQIJ would be first question ? What are they offering job wise ? Why have they asked for a copy of your passport ?
Everytime I will search In the internet this is the only one that will appear...