+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PLEASE HELP ME! URGENT!

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
When the pandemic hit a year ago, we were three weeks short of finishing our last semester. School shifted to online learning full time. Each lecture were recorded, so even if you miss it, you still have the chance to watch it again. But then, even before the pandemic, lots of international students were not actually attending classes, they will only attend if there was an in-class assignment. Quite a number of them even getting perfect or near perfect score, even when not attending classes. I’m not going to elaborate into details how they did it, but ironically they survived their program almost “virtually”.

In today’s virtualized world, almost everything is in the cloud. Network training can be done with Cisco Packet Tracer. NaaS, SaaS, etc. Most companies are taking advantage of the cloud. OS on VMWare. Installation and configuration are the same as on the physical computer. Is virtualization theoretical then?
Okay, I understand your point. I don't want to debate. Could you tell me some things I can mention in the LOE I submit via the webform for the officer? I don't want to study online and complete my entire Australian degree online. I'm a genuine student..

Can SOMEONE please actually suggest me what I can put forward to the officer?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Okay, I understand your point. I don't want to debate. Could you tell me some things I can mention in the LOE I submit via the webform for the officer? I don't want to study online and complete my entire Australian degree online. I'm a genuine student..

Can SOMEONE please actually suggest me what I can put forward to the officer?
my only advice is that you have to figure that yourself not anyone can help ypu. it depends on vo and their evaluation to your profile and purpose of study. i would say just say what you really want to see. prove that you are genuine students. be yourself. make your letter personal and show your passion. no need for templates or fancy words from others. just show that your profile matches the program and you really want to study in that program to make progress and achieve your dreams. rest is on your hands.

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
my only advise is that you have to figure that yourself not anyone can help ypu. it depends on vo and his evaluation to your profile and purpose of study. i would say just say what you really want to see. prove that you are genuine students. be yourself. make your letter personal and show your passion. no need for templates or fancy words from others. just show that your profile matches the program and you really want to study in that program to make progress and achieve your dreams. rest is on your hands.
My "passion" for this program was shown in my SOP. The only thing I missed to appoint is I'm an Australian Student Visa holder of a Master's program.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
My "passion" for this program was shown in my SOP. The only thing I missed to appoint is I'm an Australian Student Visa holder of a Master's program.
then i don't think you should complicate this. just explain your situation and why u want to switch. all best mate. keep us updated

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
then i don't think you should complicate this. just explain your situation and why u want to switch. all best mate. keep us updated
Alright, yes will do just as guided by my agent. Will keep you guys updated..

Still waiting for my biometric appointment

MB2610

Apr 25, 2021
Alright, yes will do just as guided by my agent. Will keep you guys updated..

Still waiting for my biometric appointment
Hey man!
All the best!
I'm trying to do the same as you. Withdrawing after a sem from my Australian Uni.

You got the right reasons and I think you'll be successful. Just be honest, that will be enough.

Explain your reasons and state that you got an Australian study visa.

Please do let me know when you make it, It would be great to know your experience so I can switch as well.

life2525

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hey man!
All the best!
I'm trying to do the same as you. Withdrawing after a sem from my Australian Uni.

You got the right reasons and I think you'll be successful. Just be honest, that will be enough.

Explain your reasons and state that you got an Australian study visa.

Please do let me know when you make it, It would be great to know your experience so I can switch as well.
Any international student would want to study from the country they get they are paying the education for. Time difference plays a huge role, sometimes there are classes at my 3 AM. If the VO is understanding there should be absolutely no issue caused by this.

Also, I have private messaged you, so please check your inbox.