+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Please help me to fill Indian visa application with RTD

Jahangir.Alam

Nov 11, 2023
You should not be planning a 3 month stay when you are only granted a 1 month stay. There rid zero guarantee that you will be granted any extension. If anything India is not feeling very empathetic to both refugees and people from Canada. There is also a very good chance that you will be asked for proof of your return travel to Canada. If you attempt to show a return trip for 3 months later you could be denied entry to India because it would show intention not to follow the rules of your visa which is for a 1 month stay. Why do you need a 3 month visit? How are you able to take 3 month off from your job?
I have few personal things to attend to that I won’t be able to discuss and I am self employed and have my own business here in Canada and I have employees to run the business here

Eclipse121

Star Member
Mar 13, 2022
I have few personal things to attend to that I won’t be able to discuss and I am self employed and have my own business here in Canada and I have employees to run the business here
Book return ticket for 2 weeks . After entry... rebook return ticket and extend from any agency from inside