+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me someone,please

srinik2001

Oct 8, 2017
yesterday my visa got rejected from cambrian college and i am again applying for may intake from fanshawe college.Please anyone check my sop.
thank you

srinik2001

Oct 8, 2017
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I am XXXXX, permanent resident of XXXXX, Jhapa, Nepal. I belong to a single family with my father, mother, brothers and me. I was born on XXXXXX. My father is an ex firefighter in Camp Arifjan. My mother is a housewife. My elder brother is working in Qatar. My younger brother is only two years old.

Academic Background

School Leaving Certificate:

I completed my School Leaving Certificate (SLC) in 2015 from XXXXXXXXXXX with Accountancy and Economics as optional subjects securing 72.75%.

Intermediate:

I joined XXXXXXXXXX for my intermediate level under NEB board and completed my +2 with 54.80% in management stream in 2017.

Financial Background:

My father XXXXXXXXX and my mother Mrs. XXXXXXXX will be sponsoring for all my tuition as well as living cost in Canada. My father is an ex fire fighter in Camp Arifjan. His salary was NPR 6,00,000 per month equivalent to CAD 7,142.85. My mother is a housewife and she earns through rental income from house located in Birtamode-05, Jhapa which equals to NPR 6,00,000 annually equivalent to CAD 7,142.85. My father also earns through car which he has put on rent which equals NPR 12,00,000 anually equivalent to CAD 14,285.71. Currently, that makes annual income of NPR 18,00,000 equivalent to CAD 21,428.57.

About Canada:

Canada is a multicultural country where people from around the world have migrated to Canada for several years.It is one of the peaceful and safe country in the world.Canada has two official languages,English and French.Furthermore,Canadian degree is highly valued around the globe because of the impressive reputation of its education system. Canada being a diverse country has always warmly welcomed international students and I have found that Canada is right place to continue my Post-secondary program.

Reason for choosing Canada:

I did thorough research about studying in Canada and I came across various reasons to study in Canada over other countries.Degree from Canada is globally recognized.Canada is one of the most popular destination for international students.Canada is a multicultural country and supports the cultural diversity that international students bring to the colleges.Canada is one of the safest country in the world for living so my parents won’t have to worry about me.The living and education cost in Canada in comparison to other countries such as USA,UK and Australia is low and affordable.Canada provides students large number of courses and institutions for students to continue their education. Canada doesn’t require completing many proficiency tests like GRE, GMAT, SAT due to which we can apply directly rather than waste time preparing for these tests.Canada being a country where English is considered a main language will be easier for me to interact with people and study in college since I have been learning English from my school days.Furthermore,I will get a chance to learn French language as it is another official language of Canada.The wide range of course content,innovative method of teaching and learning in Canada,student friendly environment all seemed better suited for me than any other foreign country.

Reason for choosing Canada over Nepal:

Degree from Canadian colleges is globally recognized whereas degree from Nepal is limited within my country and I want to earn a degree which would provide me global exposure.Furthermore the course which I have selected can be finished in 2 years in Canada whereas it takes more than 4 years to complete the same course in my country.Canadian colleges are known for providing a well blend of both reasearch based practical and theoretical classes.On the other hand colleges of Nepal mainly focus on theoretical knowledge.Nepal being a developing countries has lots of economic and political issues, because of very low funding on education system,instable government and political interference in education system,students have to face many problems such as frequent strikes,limited number of seats,poor learning environment and many more.

Reason for choosing Cambrian college:

After reviewing my academic qualification and other circumstances,my consultancy recommended me Cambrian college.I was satisfied with the college and facilities it provides.Established in 1967, Cambrian college is one of the largest, most diversified and highly respected college in Canada. Studying in Cambrian College will help me gain experience in social, recreational and my personal development. Cambrian college delivers quality education with affordable fee structure in comparison to colleges like Seneca, Humber, etc. It is fully accredited and publicly-funded community college functioning under the direction of the provincial Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. Cambrian college fulfills all my requirements of a well-designed course, adequate facilities, and flexible learning environment for international students as well as practical training opportunities.

Reason for choosing the Course:

Since I was a Child I have always dreamt of becoming a successful entrepreneur. From then on I have always followed and pursued my dream. After my Father’s retirement I told him all about my dream and my future plans and he also supported me. He too wanted me to study business and learn everything about running and operating a business because when I return back after the completion of my study he wants to open a Shopping Complex with my skills and ideas because Nepal is a developing country with development mostly in business perspective and we want to have our own family business. For the achievement of my dreams and for my Father I chose Business Management right from intermediate level and I want to enroll on the same course. I would like to get the internationally acceptable certificate which I found Cambrian college to be my career path,so I have chosen this course of study.Diploma in Business is a 89 credit point course.I have always been fascinated by the growing and leading business industries of the world. As this course is based on practical as well as the theoretical study from which I can improve my career skills for betterment of my future dream to become a successful entrepreneur to run a business organization as this course of content is very much comparable to my future goal which is happily acceptable by global employer as well.

Relevance of the course of study to my career plan:

After the completion of my course, I see wide opportunities back at my own country. Nepal being a developing country has a high employment rate mostly in business perspective, so there is high demand in the field of business. Therefore, I see great opportunities for young people like me. I want to hold a top level position in one of the multi-national companies in Nepal like Coca Cola, Chaudhary Groups (CG), Shipradhi, Unilever, Pepsi, Khetan Group, Jagadamba Industries, Ncell, Dabur Nepal or accounting firm like SC Lal Associates, PR Upadhyaya and company, CSC and company etc. with monthly salary of not less than NRs. 40,000. After getting enough experience, I will help my father to run a shopping complex. My father is fully dependent on me because he has no idea about business operation and my elder brother could not continue his education because of poor performance. So, my father also wanted me to study in one of the developed countries and he too found Canada to be perfect for me.

The other reason for my return is the responsibility towards my parents. Being the senior child of my parents with my elder brother working in abroad and younger brother being very small I will be responsible to take care of them. Furthermore, my parent’s property will be equally divided between my two brothers and me. I think Diploma in Business Management is all I need for my successful career.

Thanking you,

Last edited:

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
Hi nikita, very sorry to hear that. I have noticed that you did not have strong reasons for you to return to your country because you used the word "migrate" which is a hint that you might be thinking of that too. I suggest that you also do not talk about the economical state of your country because its also another hint that you might be thinking of migrating to Canada. One more thing, have you provided a bank statement where you have funds sufficient for one year of study and living atleast?

Ghaith123

Nov 26, 2017
For low score reasons i cant think of a strong reason, but you could try saying that u missed an exam or two for emergency reasons. But i would advise you not to lie to them because they can catch you, so leave the academics and try strengthening other points like ur sop or financial statement

srinik2001

Oct 8, 2017
For low score reasons i cant think of a strong reason, but you could try saying that u missed an exam or two for emergency reasons. But i would advise you not to lie to them because they can catch you, so leave the academics and try strengthening other points like ur sop or financial statement
i have showed financial statement of CAD 48,000.So, this wont be a problem

srinik2001

Oct 8, 2017
Hi Nikita, just some advice, don't put your passport details online freely like that. Combined with your full name and date of birth it can be very easy for someone to steal your identity online so you have to be careful with it!
thank you for ur advice

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I am XXXXX, permanent resident of XXXXX, Jhapa, Nepal. I belong to a single family with my father, mother, brothers and me. I was born on XXXXXX. My father is an ex firefighter in Camp Arifjan. My mother is a housewife. My elder brother is working in Qatar. My younger brother is only two years old.

Academic Background

School Leaving Certificate:

I completed my School Leaving Certificate (SLC) in 2015 from XXXXXXXXXXX with Accountancy and Economics as optional subjects securing 72.75%.

Intermediate:

I joined XXXXXXXXXX for my intermediate level under NEB board and completed my +2 with 54.80% in management stream in 2017.

Financial Background:

My father XXXXXXXXX and my mother Mrs. XXXXXXXX will be sponsoring for all my tuition as well as living cost in Canada. My father is an ex fire fighter in Camp Arifjan. His salary was NPR 6,00,000 per month equivalent to CAD 7,142.85. My mother is a housewife and she earns through rental income from house located in Birtamode-05, Jhapa which equals to NPR 6,00,000 annually equivalent to CAD 7,142.85. My father also earns through car which he has put on rent which equals NPR 12,00,000 anually equivalent to CAD 14,285.71. Currently, that makes annual income of NPR 18,00,000 equivalent to CAD 21,428.57.

About Canada:

Canada is a multicultural country where people from around the world have migrated to Canada for several years.It is one of the peaceful and safe country in the world.Canada has two official languages,English and French.Furthermore,Canadian degree is highly valued around the globe because of the impressive reputation of its education system. Canada being a diverse country has always warmly welcomed international students and I have found that Canada is right place to continue my Post-secondary program.

Reason for choosing Canada:

I did thorough research about studying in Canada and I came across various reasons to study in Canada over other countries.Degree from Canada is globally recognized.Canada is one of the most popular destination for international students.Canada is a multicultural country and supports the cultural diversity that international students bring to the colleges.Canada is one of the safest country in the world for living so my parents won’t have to worry about me.The living and education cost in Canada in comparison to other countries such as USA,UK and Australia is low and affordable.Canada provides students large number of courses and institutions for students to continue their education. Canada doesn’t require completing many proficiency tests like GRE, GMAT, SAT due to which we can apply directly rather than waste time preparing for these tests.Canada being a country where English is considered a main language will be easier for me to interact with people and study in college since I have been learning English from my school days.Furthermore,I will get a chance to learn French language as it is another official language of Canada.The wide range of course content,innovative method of teaching and learning in Canada,student friendly environment all seemed better suited for me than any other foreign country.

Reason for choosing Canada over Nepal:

Degree from Canadian colleges is globally recognized whereas degree from Nepal is limited within my country and I want to earn a degree which would provide me global exposure.Furthermore the course which I have selected can be finished in 2 years in Canada whereas it takes more than 4 years to complete the same course in my country.Canadian colleges are known for providing a well blend of both reasearch based practical and theoretical classes.On the other hand colleges of Nepal mainly focus on theoretical knowledge.Nepal being a developing countries has lots of economic and political issues, because of very low funding on education system,instable government and political interference in education system,students have to face many problems such as frequent strikes,limited number of seats,poor learning environment and many more.

Reason for choosing Cambrian college:

After reviewing my academic qualification and other circumstances,my consultancy recommended me Cambrian college.I was satisfied with the college and facilities it provides.Established in 1967, Cambrian college is one of the largest, most diversified and highly respected college in Canada. Studying in Cambrian College will help me gain experience in social, recreational and my personal development. Cambrian college delivers quality education with affordable fee structure in comparison to colleges like Seneca, Humber, etc. It is fully accredited and publicly-funded community college functioning under the direction of the provincial Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. Cambrian college fulfills all my requirements of a well-designed course, adequate facilities, and flexible learning environment for international students as well as practical training opportunities.

Reason for choosing the Course:

Since I was a Child I have always dreamt of becoming a successful entrepreneur. From then on I have always followed and pursued my dream. After my Father’s retirement I told him all about my dream and my future plans and he also supported me. He too wanted me to study business and learn everything about running and operating a business because when I return back after the completion of my study he wants to open a Shopping Complex with my skills and ideas because Nepal is a developing country with development mostly in business perspective and we want to have our own family business. For the achievement of my dreams and for my Father I chose Business Management right from intermediate level and I want to enroll on the same course. I would like to get the internationally acceptable certificate which I found Cambrian college to be my career path,so I have chosen this course of study.Diploma in Business is a 89 credit point course.I have always been fascinated by the growing and leading business industries of the world. As this course is based on practical as well as the theoretical study from which I can improve my career skills for betterment of my future dream to become a successful entrepreneur to run a business organization as this course of content is very much comparable to my future goal which is happily acceptable by global employer as well.

Relevance of the course of study to my career plan:

After the completion of my course, I see wide opportunities back at my own country. Nepal being a developing country has a high employment rate mostly in business perspective, so there is high demand in the field of business. Therefore, I see great opportunities for young people like me. I want to hold a top level position in one of the multi-national companies in Nepal like Coca Cola, Chaudhary Groups (CG), Shipradhi, Unilever, Pepsi, Khetan Group, Jagadamba Industries, Ncell, Dabur Nepal or accounting firm like SC Lal Associates, PR Upadhyaya and company, CSC and company etc. with monthly salary of not less than NRs. 40,000. After getting enough experience, I will help my father to run a shopping complex. My father is fully dependent on me because he has no idea about business operation and my elder brother could not continue his education because of poor performance. So, my father also wanted me to study in one of the developed countries and he too found Canada to be perfect for me.

The other reason for my return is the responsibility towards my parents. Being the senior child of my parents with my elder brother working in abroad and younger brother being very small I will be responsible to take care of them. Furthermore, my parent’s property will be equally divided between my two brothers and me. I think Diploma in Business Management is all I need for my successful career.

Thanking you,
Avoid question answer format. It should look like a nice structured explanation of your skills, background, interest, etc.

Reactions: Ghaith123