Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Hello all ,

Today I got the result :

 L 5
 R 5.5
 W 6
 S 7.5

I am not happy about my listenning test . I practiced the most , is the listenning module, got distracted and air condition hovering above my head - I m worried . what shud I do ?? have to submit my full documents in Aug 2010.

though in 1998 I got the immigration when my interview and english test was waived off, visited canada but returned due to family problem.
now i have again applied.

Now what ?? i have been traveling extensively around the world , have worked in multinational company been to canada twice, keeping all these things in view thinkin shud i retake the test or submit this result?
EXPERTS PLZ ADVISE???????????????????????????

VERY WORRIED

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Hi Last Illusion,

With current scenario, visa officers are getting a little extra stringent about the IELTS scored.

I did read one post, where the applicant received a rejection letter, stating "with moderate skills in reading, writting - you might find it hard to get a job"

You might want to try to get full 16 points in English, though it isn't required. However, you needn't worry, if case is strong on other aspects. .

Anyways, do look for more opinions.

-Matlal

annemarygold

Mar 16, 2010
Hi, do you have an idea of the applicant's score? I'm a little bit worried coz i got 5 in reading and 5.5 in writing. Thanks for your reply!

matlal said:
Hi Last Illusion,

With current scenario, visa officers are getting a little extra stringent about the IELTS scored.

I did read one post, where the applicant received a rejection letter, stating "with moderate skills in reading, writting - you might find it hard to get a job"

You might want to try to get full 16 points in English, though it isn't required. However, you needn't worry, if case is strong on other aspects. .

Anyways, do look for more opinions.

-Matlal