+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

please help me out

pk saini

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Points awarded in crs for 1 year and 2 year experience are same or different?? How many points are awarded for 1 year and for 2 year experience?
i just found out that for my previous employment i don't have full 6 months experience . it is just 10 days less than 6 months. Due to some reasons i had to left the job and couldn't continue. According to express entry , i found out that points are given only to full 6 months or more experience.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pk saini said:
i have foreign work experience
Just use crs calculator, and put 1 year experience, and next time put 2 years, and see thee difference. As far as I know points are same for 1 year - 2 year work experience.

nana67

May 6, 2017
I have a question here
I am married but my husband can not accompany me to Canada for at least 2 years. I made my express entry profile this way and my point is 429. and i have received and ItA.
I want to know if this is a problem that my husband can not come with me?
And when i reach Canada can i sponsor mu husband?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nana67 said:
I have a question here
I am married but my husband can not accompany me to Canada for at least 2 years. I made my express entry profile this way and my point is 429. and i have received and ItA.
I want to know if this is a problem that my husband can not come with me?
And when i reach Canada can i sponsor mu husband?
Answer to your question as well as suggestion !

-- There is no problem if your husband does not accompany you.
-- You may sponsor your husband but it is a unique way of wasting time and extending the process with no good reason..

Suggestion------>>>> You could have made your application with your husband so that you guys have got ita together, and processing of the PR at the same time. There is no compulsion that your Husband has to live all the time with you after Landing. Your husband could just enter and leave Canada immediately to complete landing ,and to return back when he could, instead of you starting the sponsorship process. Save time, money, energy !

Good luck !